Chapter 65: Today Is The Day!

[Joey's POV]

New Message From: Shane<3

Shane: You feeling better? x

Joey: I haven't been sick since you left, so I guess so! How was shopping?

Shane: Got exactly the perfect thing I wanted, but it won't be ready for a few days! x

Joey: Yay! Does that mean you're coming back now?!

Shane: We're about 20 minutes away! x

Joey: You vlogged didn't you?

Shane: No! Fuck! I forgot! I'll vlog in the car now!

[Shane's POV]

Shane: You don't mind if I vlog? I'll not put the camera on you if you don't want.

Nicole: No, go ahead! It is your job after all!

I already had my phone in my hand from texting Joey. I held it up and started recording.

Shane: Hey what's up you guys? So we...and by we I mean me and Joey's sister Nicole! *Points phone camera lens at Nicole*

Nicole: Hi!

Shane: We just got back from...engagement ring shopping! You guys won't see this until I've proposed but yeah...I'm going to propose to Joey!

Nicole: This is so perfect!

Shane: What is?

Nicole: The ring! The day you're proposing-

Shane: Let me stop you there Nicole, I'm planning on proposing to Joey on my birthday! Continue.

Nicole: You and Joey! Everything just goes together so well! But the ring!

Shane: I got something engraved on the ring, it's a "phrase" from when me and Joey started being...in looove!

Nicole: Is that how you came up with it?

Shane: Yeah, but I'm not going to tell them...yet. When I do an engagement video with Joey they'll see.

Nicole: How does an engagement video go?

Shane: I don't know, I've never done one! We'll sit in front of the camera, he'll hold the hand the ring is on up and people will understand!

Nicole: Ahh! I can't wait for the phone call of the news!

Shane: Oh I forgot to mention we're in Boston! I bought the ring here and I'm going to propose when me and Joey get back to LA

*13 Days Later*

Today is the day I propose to Joey. It is also my birthday! Luke invited a few close YouTube friends to his house for a small birthday "party." I asked Joey if he wouldn't drink at the party because I wanted him to stay sober for later when I ask him to marry me, but obviously I couldn't say that to him so I didn't give an excuse, because he will find out why I wanted him to be sober.

I had woken up a few minutes ago, Joey was in the shower.  I stayed in bed and went through alot of birthday tweets and messages from friends and family.

@LukeConard: Happy Birthday Mr @ShaneDawson! #PartyTime

@ShannaMalcom: Happy birthday to my Main Mcniglet @ShaneDawson!