Chapter 36: #AskShoey

[Joey's POV]

Ahhh! I can't sleep! And Shane's still not home...what's keeping him!

Joey: Shane! Where are you? <3

Shane: I just left my mom's house...I haven't seen her in a few days and thought I'd stop by since you were going to bed...why aren't you sleeping yet?<3

Joey: Can't sleep...to many thoughts going through my head. <3

Shane: You should take a sleeping pill?

Joey: I can't because of the pain killers I'm on <3

Shane: Aww, that sucks! I'll be home really soon! For real this time haha

I guess I'll vlog again then...

Joey: I'm back again! I couldn't sleep so why not vlog? I don't have much to talk about...well I have a really big secret I'm going to announce in a few months, maybe sooner if I can get the build up to tell you all. So...I think tomorrow I'll shoot an Ask Joey, so you'll see a post on twitter when I'm going to film that! I COULD DO ONE WITH SHANE! Would you like to see that? I'm going to edit and post this video as soon as I'm finished so you're probably watching it like a few hours after I made it!

*Door Opens*

Joey: Shane's back!

I walked out to the hall where Shane had just walked in. He couldn't see that I had the camera in my hands.

Shane: Joey? Who you talking to?

Joey: My psychopaths and Shoey shippers! *laughs*

Shane: Ohh!

Joey: By the way! Would you like to shoot an Ask Joey tomorrow with me?

Shane: Sure! But you answer all normal questions...like what's your favourite such and such! I would know what you answer since I watch all your vlogs...

Joey: That is the point! I answer the questions people want answered?

Shane: C'mon Joey, you know the questions they want you to answer!

Shane winked at me and I knew what he meant...he wants me to answer every question people ask me that are about Shoey...

Joey: Well let's see what they want me to answer! Tweet me and use the # askjoey!

Shane: So what do you wanna do now?

Joey: Watch a movie in the living room?

Shane: Great! I'll go turn Netflix on!

Shane walked out to the living room and set up the tv...I stayed in my room to finish my vlog.

Joey: I'm going to officially end the vlog here! So I'll see you guys tomorrow for an #AskJoey! My the odds be ever in your favour! Goooooodbye!

I covered the lens of the camera with my hand and shut it off. I grabbed my laptop and carried it into the living room as well as my camera. I sat on the couch next to where Shane was already sitting.

Shane: What are you doing?

Joey: I'm going to edit this vlog and upload it while I watch a movie with you.

Shane: Ummm, tomorrow could you come to my mom's with me?

Joey: Uhhh why?

Shane: I told....I told her we were....together...

Joey: YOU DID!

Shane: Yeah...don't worry she's fine with it...she just wants to speak to us...

Joey: Shane! What the hell am I going to say!