Chapter 10: Joey's New Favourite Restaurant

[Joey's POV]

Sawyer asked Shane where he wanted to go for lunch. Of course he said his favourite place ever! We went in Satsuki because Shane didn't want to drive and Sawyers Aston Martin only had two seats. We arrived at the restaurant and ordered. I got chicken of course, Shane got veggies and Sawyer went straight for dessert. We finished eating are meals.

Joey: I'll be right back, I'm just going to the bathroom. Then we'll pay and leave.

Shane:I'm going to go to!

Sawyer: If the bill comes I'll wait haha

Me and Shane went into the bathroom. It was our first time alone again since Sawyer had came to our apartment. Shane looked into all the stalls as I watched him.

Joey: Shane, what are you doing?

Just as he checked the last stall he quickly put one hand around my waist then pushed me into one of the stalls. He came in behind me and shut the door.

[Shane's POV]

Finally we're alone again! I started to kiss Joey, just like back at the apartment.

We were in the stall kissing for at least 5 minutes then Sawyer came in and ruined it, for the second time today.

Sawyer: Guys what are you doing

Sawyer luckily couldn't see us. We quickly fixed ourselves and opened the door.

Sawyer: Guys?

Joey: Damn it Shane! I told you this was a terrible place to hide!

Shane: haha my bad!

Sawyer: C'mon the bill is out and I ain't paying for it all!

All three of us then walked out've the men's room. Sawyer, Joey then me. Just as we walked out Joey turned around and winked at me. I smiled back. We paid for the bill then went out to Joey's car. Joey grabbed put his camera and started to vlog.

Joey: Hello everyone! We just got back from eating some nom noms! And I'm here with Shane and Sawyer!

He pointed the camera at me in the front then at Sawyer who sat in the back making derp faces the entire time.

Joey was still vlogging and Sawyer started to talk.

Sawyer: Do you guys wanna go see a movie?

Shane: Sure, is there anything good to go see?

Sawyer: We could go see the new Iron man movie?

Joey: I just saw that with Luke and Whitney!

Shane: Watch it again?

Joey: Sure.....so guys that's where we're going! I'll see you guys after.

[Joey's POV]

I shut off my camera and started my car, I drove to the movie theatre with Shane and Sawyer. We talked about how Lisa and Shane broke up, trying my hardest not to accidently blurt out that Shane and I are gay.

Sawyer: Finally here! Joey you better not spoil this on us!

Joey: I won't! I promise!

10 chapters in two freaking days! I'm so happy you guys are all voting and commenting on this! Thanks to everyone reading! I tried to write this as fast as possible! More chapters later tonight or early tomorrow!

Gooooodbye!