Chapter 30: Hit Me!

[Joey's POV]

Everybody was crowding around me cheering and shouting. Why did Shane do this for me?

I tried to talk to as many of the people that came to see me. One person was making their way through everybody which stood out to me. It was definitely a guy, I just couldn't see his face. He finally got to the front of the crowd of people and I saw his face. It was bruised and cut and even swollen in places.

Joey: Sawyer!

OHHHH HOW I WANTED TO PUNCH HIM AGAIN!

Sawyer: Joey, listen!

Joey: Why the heck are you here!

[Shane's POV]

Who invited Sawyer! Why to spoil the celebration! Lucky Joey can't stand up without support otherwise Joey would go berserk.

Joey: Well?

Sawyer: I-I thought I'd step by.

The room had gone completely quiet. Joey was face to face with Sawyer, only Joey was in a wheelchair and couldn't stand up properly unlike Sawyer how could stand, but probably can't see.

Joey: You do know that if it weren't for the condition I'm in right now I would probably be beating the crap out of you!

Sawyer: So you're saying you can't fight me because you're in a chair?

Joey: ha! I'm not in a chair!

Joey then stood up.

Nicole: Joey! Don't! Look what happened the last time you fought!

Joey: That was no fight! That was me beating Sawyer.

Sawyer: You attacked me for no reason!

Shane: There was a reason Sawyer, and you know it yourself!

Please don't say it! Please don't say it!

Sawyer: Since I want to be a "friend" I won't say.

Joey: You're no friend of mine! You're a jerk!

Sawyer: And you're a fag-

Joey: WHAT!

Sawyer: It doesn't matter!

Joey: Of course it doesn't, cause aren't you too!

Sawyer: yeah....

Joey: So what were you going to call me? Hmph?

Joey squared up to Sawyer as if he was going to go nuts! Joey's face twitching trying not to freak out.

Sawyer: I-I ca-

Joey: You can't?  Oh I wonder how hard it is to say! Not like I'm trying to keep the same secret!

Sawyer shoved Joey off of him, making Joey jump right back at him.

Joey: You want pay back? You go ahead, I'm already in a hospital.

Sawyers hand clenched into a fist and raised a little! I walked slightly closer to Joey, wanting to protect him.

Joey just looked straight at Sawyer knowing that he was really wanting to hit him.

Shane: Joey...don't.

At this point I was unaware that Sawyer's fist was up by his head about to punch Joey. Joey just stood there...ready for it.

I pushed Sawyer onto the ground, as he fell down...I shamefully kicked him in the groin.

Shane: Fuck off!

Sawyer rolled on the floor in agony. Tyler had helped him up.

Joey: You guys aren't...

Tyler: Nooooo...

Joey: You are!

Tyler: Shhh there happens to be a shit fucking load of people listening to us.

They all stood and looked confused...most likely because they have just found out that Sawyer's gay.

Tyler: So are y-

Joey: Shh!

Tyler: Oh um....so are you...okay?

Joey: If you could get him out of here yes!

Tyler helped Sawyer up and brought him out. WHY did he have to show up! Shit! Doctor!

Doctor: Wow is this a party?

Shane: It was....

Doctor: Well I feel like a jerk but Joey, you need to rest if you want to get home today.

Ingrid: So we all have to leave?

Doctor: Afraid so...

*Ten Minutes Later*

Everyone had left except for Nicole and I, Joey was back on the bed sleeping.

Nicole: You got real defensive there! Thank you for sticking up for him Shane *hugs Shane*

Shane: I didn't even need to get defensive, Joey had it covered.

Nicole: But Joey wouldn't have kicked him in his crotch! Joey would only fist fight!

Shane: I've seen  quite a lot of Joey fist fighting over the last few days.

Nicole: Well as long as he had a valid reason to fight.

I ended up falling asleep before Nicole finished speaking...I'm a bad listened...don't ask me for advice!

___________________________________

Remind me never to write at 3:30 in the morning! More tomorrow as I'm too freaking tired!

Gooooooooodbye!!

Follow me on Twitter - @Joey4Shane

Follow me on my Shoey Tumblr – shanedawsom-joeygraceffa