Chapter 7: Confessions

[Shane's POV]

I walked into my new apartment and heard Joey taking a shower, I sat on the couch and began to get really sleepy.

*9 hours later*

I woke up on the couch right where I fell asleep, Joey must have put the blanket around me. He was in the kitchen vlogging.

Joey: Oh look guys! He's awake!

Joey pointed his vlogging camera at me and I quickly hid under the blanket. I lay under the blanket until I heard Joey try to sneak up to me. I quickly pulled the covers off of me and tackled Joey onto the couch. I was now on top of him in kissing distance. He just seemed to stare into my eyes, I did the same. His eyes are just so beautiful!

Joey: Ummm Shane? You do realise you're still on top of me don't you?

Shane: Oh ha sorry!

Joey: I'll see you guys later today!

Joey turned off his camera and sat next to me, just staring at me as if he was about to say something.

[Joey's POV]

I should just tell him. Right now...it'll prevent any awkwardness in the future.

Joey: Shane?

Shane: Joey?

Joey: Ummm Shane? I need to tell you something...I'm g-

Shane: What?

Joey: I'm..... going to make breakfast, would you like anything?

Shane: No I'm fine. I thought you were going to say something else then.

Joey: What did you think?

Shane: It doesn't matter....

[Shane's POV]

I really thought he was gunna say he was gay! If only...I would've kissed him there and then. I should tell him now... I just wish he was gay!

Joey sat next to me and turned the TV on.

Shane: Joey, I have to confess something and get it off my chest...

Joey: Urh? Ok, what's going on?

Shane: Lisa didn't say no last night.

Joey: Wait what?

Shane: I told her something...

Joey: Told her what!?

Shane: That...that I'm gay!

Joey: Wait really?

[Joey's POV]

Shane's gay! Oh my freaking god! I can tell him how I feel about him and how I love him!

[Shane's POV]

Joey's eyes seemed to light up when I told him I was gay. He was shocked, but in an excited way.

Joey: Shane, can I confess something as well?

Shane: o-k?

*Bzzzt Bzzzt*

Shane: Hold that thought Joey.

Hello? Yeah he's here? Do you need him? Okay here he is...

Shane: Joey, its Luke...he wants you.

Joey: Hey Luke what's wrong?

Luke: Are you still at Shane's?

Joey: Nooo, long story actually. I'll call you later...I have to tell Shane something now

[Joey's POV]

I whispered down the phone to Luke and he understood then hung up. I gave Shane his phone back, I turned myself to face Shane again.

______________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER! haha! Will Joey admit to Shane that he's gay? Or will he let it slide? New chapter later today :D Vote and share to anybody that has feels for Shoey! Gooooodbye!