Chapter 22-I've Got A Plan

*Liam's POV*

The lads and I watched as Liz said her goodbye's and made her way out of her dorm to head home. I can't believe we just lost her again.....

"I've got a plan!" Louis yells.

Oh god.....

Louis+plan=trouble

"OK so here's what I'm thinking....." Louis trails off, "we kidnapped Liz once, so who says that we can't do it again?"

"Louis, wait, think about it," I interrupt, "it's not gonna end well if we hide her here in our dorm. Maybe there's a way that we could get her unexpelled and accepted back into school."

"Alright Mr. Genius what'd you have in mind?" Louis snaps, thinking his plan is the best, as usual.

"I don't know I didn't really think about it," I mumble.

"Uh huh. That's what I thought," Louis says.

"Maybe if we just ask Principal Storm maybe he'll let her come back," Niall suggests.

"Niall, I don't think that he's gonna let her come back that easily," Zayn says.

"Maybe with a bribe he would," Niall argues.

The boys and I continue arguing about how we can get Liz to get admitted back into the school when suddenly Principal Storm walks around the corner. We immediately confront him about letting Liz back in.

"Please Principal Storm you can't just expel her," I beg.

"And why not?" He asks.

"Because it was my fault that we were late," I admit.

"Was it now?" He asks, intrigued that I'm taking the blame.

"Yeah. We were screwing around, watching a movie, and we fell asleep," I lie, "expel me too."

"Well, I could, but, you have no proof that you were the reason you two were late. If you have proof I might just expel you too."

"Liam what are you doing?" Niall asks.

"I do, but it's personal," I whisper, causing all the boys to give me a funny look.

"Well let me hear it," Principal Storm demands.

Oh god I'm gonna get in so much trouble for this. I can't believe I'm gonna do this.......

"Liz and I........" I trail off, "we had sex......"

"Liam!" Harry snaps.

"Mr. Payne, sexual relationships are prohibited on campus! You and Miss Thompson are both expelled. Pack your things and leave this campus at once!" Principal Storm yells.

Principal Storm quickly turns around and heads back into his office.

"I'm surprised students aren't calling him Principal Thunderstorm," Louis giggles, causing the five of us to burst out laughing.

Principal Storm clearly heard what we said as he storms back out into the hallway where the five of us are standing.

"That tears it! The five of you of are expelled! Pack your things!!" He yells at the top of his lungs, causing the passing students to stop and stare at us.

When Principal Storm goes back to his office, all of us high five each other because we all got expelled which meant that we could go back with Liz. We could finally be back together again.

"Nice going Louis," I speak up.

"Thanks. Hey, were you serious about what you said earlier about you and Liz having sex? Did you two seriously do it? Or were you just saying that?"

Feeling like I should lie to Louis just so I could feel relief not being held guilty if she got guilty, I decide it's best if they know the truth.

"We did. And it was amazing. She was so scared, yet so-"

"I really don't wanna hear the details of your sex with Liz," Louis interrupts.

The lads and I all make our way back to our dorms so we can pack up our stuff and head home to see the beautiful and lovely Liz Thompson, the love of our life.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys this is the end of Trapped 2.

Thank you guys SOOO much for being so supportive with the whole Trapped series so far! You guys are amazing I love you guys. You guys make me want to continue writing. I read every single one of your comments and I reply to all of them because I love to see what you guys have to say of the chapter and the book.

I understand that you guys may still want answers to some speculating questions so that is why I decided to make a Trapped 3!!! To slow down my writing process so I'm not writing like ten chapters in a day, I'm only gonna try to write one a day. That will help keep my series writing for a longer period of time so it doesn't finish so quickly. That, and it will also give me a chance to brainstorm for new chapter ideas.

So, Trapped 3 is coming.......

Thanks guys :)

🎉 You've finished reading Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked (Sequel To Trapped) *A One Direction Fan Fiction* 🎉