Chapter 8-Not Again...

"Liz I swear I never meant for that to happen," Liam reassures me.

"Just go back to bed with your lover," I snap.

"Liz, please look at me," Liam begs.

"Why should I?" I ask, "I thought I was your world. I thought I was the only girl you ever wanted. And now I catch you in bed with my roommate!"

"Please Liz, it was an honest mistake. I never meant for things to go this far."

"Well then why did it?"

"Because she asked me to come to her room to get some books. Next thing I know she's on top of me in her bra and underwear."

"Slut," I mutter under my breath.

"Can I make it up to you?"

"No," I whisper, "I really loved you, and to think that you would go and do something this stupid."

"I love you too-"

"No don't touch me," I say as I shove his hands away, "I said I loved you, there's a difference. Any chance that we could actually become any item is long gone. You screwed up big time, and now you're gonna pay the price," I tell him as I storm off down the hallway to go back to Niall.

I begin to make my way back to my dorm room when I notice that the hallways are unusually quiet. Maybe the bell rang and I just never heard it. I make my way down the corridor only to realize that I'm lost again. When am I ever going to get somewhere in this school without the help of a map?

I continue walking down unfamiliar corridors when I hear the sound of footsteps behind me, and they sound pretty damn close behind me. I turn around quickly only to notice that there's no one around, I'm all alone. I shrug off the thought that I'm being followed and continue walking, trying to find the nearest exit. I open the doors to find that I found the right exit and make my way over to the building that my room's located in. I get to my dorm room and hope that Danielle is dressed in there. I stick my key into the keyhole and suddenly feel someone's hot breath on me, pushing me up against the door. I turn the doorknob, causing the two of us to fall on the floor, flat on our faces. I quickly stand up and try to run away but before I get the chance my ankle is grabbed, causing me to fall flat on the floor.

"Fuck," I swear under my breath.

I'm clearly not getting out of this situation like I thought.

I roll around onto my back to see if I still had a slim chance of escaping. I pull my ankle away and manage to get it loose when I try to stand up. I look over to the other side of the room to realize that my phone flew out of my pocket over there.

"Ugh!" I groan as I head over to grab my phone.

I hear my bedroom door slam and hear the door become locked when I finally realize what's happening.

"Oh my god," I whisper, too scared out of my mind to think of any other words to say other than oh my god.

I really don't wanna get turned back into a sex slave, but by the look of this situation, I guess that's what's gonna end up happening.

"Get on the bed," he orders.

Instead of arguing and trying to resist, I listen to his commands, hoping that because I'm being good he'll go easy on me. I make myself comfy when I notice him pull out some candles and a lighter. This is what he calls romance? Trapping a girl in her dorm room and forcing her to have sex with him. Wow that's some romance.

I watch as he pulls his hoodie up above his head and then throw it on my couch. As I watch his figure turn around, my jaw lands on the floor. I can't believe it's him.

"Oh my god," I whisper again.

"Shh baby. It'll be alright. I'm gonna make you feel so good you won't be able to stand all the pleasure that you're about to be given," he whispers.

Help me......