Chapter 12-Feeling Weird

Louis takes my hand and leads me down the hall to where the guys' room is. I stand still while Louis pulls out his room key. As he turns the lock, I feel another cramp kick in and moan, collapsing on the floor. Louis gasps in horror as he tries to get me back to my feet. He wraps my arm around his neck and helps get me into his room. He sets me down on his bed and then leaves me so he can shut the door. I curl up into a ball and begin crying. Louis comes over and gives me a light kiss on the top of my head.

"I know it hurts Liz. I know. I've had to deal with this with my sisters," Louis whispers.

Suddenly, someone knocks on Louis' door.

"Just a sec," Louis calls while he makes his way over to the door to answer it.

When I hear the doorknob turn, I look up to see Harry smiling sheepishly.

"Hey man," Louis greets, "come on in."

"Thanks," Harry replies, "how you feeling Liz?"

Trying to find the right words, but fail at saying them, I just moan in response. I clutch my stomach and curl up into a ball, not wanting to speak.

"Just think of it this way," Harry speaks up, "at least you're not pregnant."

Hearing the word pregnant suddenly makes me feel sick to my stomach. I quickly gasp and run off into the bathroom to puke my guts out. I suddenly feel a warm hand running up and down my back only to realize it's Louis. I breathe a sigh of relief knowing that he's here to comfort me.

"Are you pregnant Liz? Because most girls don't get sick during their period, well, that I know of anyways," Harry asks.

"Just shut up Harry!!" I scream, "Louis, I'm in pain. Ow! I love you."

Realizing I must've hurt Harry's feelings, I suddenly feel guilty, but it's not my fault. I can't help my crazy mood swings.

"Harry, I'm sorry. Please don't take what I said personally. I can't help it, it's these damn mood swings. My hormones are all out of whack right now it's driving me crazy," I apologize.

"Yeah, I get it," Harry mumbles, "I came here because I bought you some more pads," Harry says as he hands me the box.

"Thank you Harry," I whisper softly, "I can't think straight right now my mood swings are so bad."

"I uh.....I better get going. The guys are still trying to figure out who broke into your room," Harry tells me, "I'm just so glad that you're safe."

I smile when he says that he cares about me, but that smile quickly fades when Harry leaves. I try standing up, but, because of my weak legs, I fall straight to the floor. Louis realizes that I'm trying to stand up so he grabs my arms and helps me stand up straight. He leads me over to the bed and tucks me in.

"Ugh," I moan, "my head hurts."

"Do you want some Tylenol?" Louis asks.

"Please," I whisper.

"Alright. Just give me a minute to get it."

I wait in bed patiently for Louis to get me Tylenol.

"Ah! Here we are!" Louis exclaims while he brings out the bottle.

He unscrews the cap and hands me two pills. Louis runs over to the mini fridge and pulls out a bottle of water.

"Here you are," Louis states.

"Thank you Louis."

"You're welcome."

I pop the pills into my mouth and drown them with water. After swallowing, I set the water bottle down on the nearby nightstand. Suddenly feeling the pills work, my vision begins to get a little hazy.

"Boo, come over here," I whisper.

"Alright what is it?" Louis asks.

Not even giving Louis a chance to balance himself, I yank him onto the bed and begin making out with him, shoving my tongue into his mouth and claiming dominance. Louis doesn't seem to mind my actions for now, that is, until I try to pull off his shirt.

"Liz, snap out of it! What's gotten into you?!?" Louis asks while he pulls down his shirt.

"Louis........I want you," I mumble trying to kiss Louis again.

"No....Liz stop. This isn't like you," Louis notices.

"Louis......" I whine.

*Louis' POV*

What the fuck has gotten into Liz lately?!? She's all clingy and wants me to have sex with her and it's just ridiculous. I love her, I really do, but this isn't the Liz I know.....

I walk away from the bed, stopping her many attempts at trying to pull me onto her so I can have sex with her, and head into the bathroom.

"Babe I'm horny come fuck me!" Liz yells from the bed.

Believe me I would, but I love her too much to just use her for my own good.

Wait, are girls horny on their periods?

I remember that they are, but I don't remember Liz ever acting like this when she gets hers.......

Something's not right around here.........and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.......

I scan the bathroom cabinet in search of the Tylenol and pull out the bottle when I find it. I look at the side effects to notice getting horny is not one of them. I unscrew the cap and examine the pills when I gasp in shock.

The pills in the bottle don't match the one on the label.......

So then what the hell did I just give to Liz?!? Oh god this is bad.....

I begin yanking out every pill bottle inside the medicine cabinet and examine their pills to see if they match the one on the Tylenol bottle. After going through every single bottle, I find nothing that matches. I look around to see if I missed any only to notice that I never put Liz's box of pads away. I open up the bottom cabinet only to find one bottle. I pick it up and unscrew the cap to find the pills that match the one's on the Tylenol bottle.

Someone must've switched the pills........but who?

I look at the bottle to see what exactly I gave to Liz. I look at the label to see that it says Lyriana. What the hell is that?!? I look at what its use is for and when I read it, everything suddenly becomes clear........

The pills are meant to make women horny. I quickly pull out my phone and look the drug up only to find out that these pills are female sexual enhancement pills. Oh god.....

Please tell me that these pills will wear off soon.....

"Louis!!!" Liz whines.

Oh no.........

Suddenly I hear Liz banging on the other side of the door. Me being the smart one that I am, forgot to lock the door, allowing Liz to get in.

"Come on babe. Let's have some fun," she whispers in my ear.

"Your definition of fun and my definition of fun are two completely different subjects at this point in time," I tell her, "snap out of it Liz this isn't like you. Please stop."

As Liz goes in for a kiss, her head quickly turns and she clutches her stomach.

"Thank you side effects!" I cheer.

"Ow, my head," Liz whines, suddenly seeming to return to normal, "what happened? Ow, my stomach."

"Someone switched the Tylenol pills with Lyriana, a pill that makes girls horny," I tell her.

"Louis, my stomach. It hurts," she whispers as she begins crying.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault," I whisper, feeling guilty for giving her those pills.

First Liz's room's destroyed. Now, she's given pills that make her horny. I'm gonna assume that whoever's doing this is after sex..........

........and Liz.......