Chapter 19-This Is All My Fault

"Come on. We gotta go-"

"No, I don't wanna see him, considering that I caused this," I snap.

"But I thought you cared about him?"

"I do. I just don't wanna hurt him anymore than he needs to be."

"You really believe that you caused Niall to drive off a bridge drunk?" Harry asks, "Liz, he was drunk. Anyone would do that if they were driving drunk over a bridge."

"But it wasn't anyone it was Niall-"

"Would you stop blaming yourself!?!?" Harry snaps, then suddenly takes it back when he realizes it hurt my feelings, "I'm sorry. I've been under a lot of stress lately. The baby, Niall, Max-"

"Yeah, I get it," I whisper, just trying to shut Harry up.

"Do you wanna come see Niall?" Harry asks.

"No, I've got way too much on my plate right now I can't. My moms probably gonna murder me for real this time. I can't raise this baby alone," I tell him.

Harry gives me a soft kiss on my lips, but I suddenly pull him in wanting more. Harry hops on top of me and straddles me, beginning to passionately kiss me, until he realizes my condition and hops off.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask.

"I don't wanna do anything if you're injured. Especially if you're pregnant," I half smile when I hear him say this, knowing he cares about mine and the baby's safety, "please come with me."

"Alright," I reluctantly agree.

"Come on, let's go see Niall."

We arrive at the hospital a while later and enter through the emergency room doors. When we walk in, the first thing we see is Liam, Louis, and Zayn all huddled up in a circle. They break up their circle when they notice our arrival. I glance over at Louis to notice that he seems a bit more tense than usual, probably because of Niall. He notices me watching him and tells me to follow him. He stops right in front of the vending machines.

"Where were you two?" Louis asks.

"I didn't want to go, but he convinced me to," I answer.

"Why didn't you wanna go?" Louis asks again.

"I felt like this was my fault," I whimper.

"It's not," Louis tells me.

"Do you guys miss me?" I ask.

"Why would you ask such a silly question, of course we do!"

"I meant do you miss me being your sex slave?"

"Liz, do you really wanna go back down that road again?" Louis asks, avoiding the question.

"Do you?" I ask again.

"Well, no. I don't really like the idea of sharing you. I would much rather just have you all to myself," he tells me while he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in for a kiss, but I quickly pull away, "this feels wrong."

"What does?"

"This. The whole make out with all of you and still have no idea as to which guy I want to be with. I better just go-"

"No Liz wait-"

"Goodbye Louis," I whisper.

I slowly make my way out to the front of the emergency room building, suddenly, a nurse stops me before I leave.

"Are you Liz Thompson?"

"Yeah," I say, unsure of what she wants. Niall probably wants to see me.

"The doctor screwed up your pregnancy test results. You're not pregnant," she says and then quickly walks away, probably thinking that I'm gonna burst into tears.

I glance over to see Harry watching me. He totally just heard the entire conversation.

I just hope he didn't tell anybody else that I thought that I was pregnant......