Chapter 14-Questions

I walk over to Niall, standing by the door, when he suddenly turns his back to me. The less he wants to answer me, the more afraid I am of him....

"Niall, please talk to me," I beg.

"No. I can't," he mutters.

"Why not?"

"Not after what I caused," he answers.

"Please talk to me," I beg before I feel another cramp kick in, "oww," I whimper in pain.

"You see what I do to you," Niall points out.

"Niall, this isn't your fault. Its just what comes with being a girl."

"Wait, so the whole whimpering thing is not my fault?" Niall asks. I nod in response, "oh OK good. One less thing I'm guilty for."

"Ni-oww!!" I begin to say, but then get cut off by another shockwave of pain, causing tears to fall from my eyes.

Niall sits down on the floor next to me. He crosses his legs and has me lean up against him, my head resting on his hard chest. I look up to see Niall's sapphire blue eyes shining beautifully. Niall then places his hands on my lower abdomen, causing me to jump up in shock that he's touching me, setting me on edge.

"Its OK. Relax. I'm not gonna hurt you," Niall reassures me.

I reset back to my original position so Niall can pick up where he left off. He begins massaging my stomach, making me feel better. He's helping to settle my cramps down.

"Is that better?" Niall asks.

"Mhm," I hum in response, "Niall, are you sure you're not gonna hurt me?"

"I promise I'm not. Liz....."

"What?" I ask.

"N-n-nothing," Niall shakes his head.

"No tell me."

"Did you have sex with anyone recently?"

"Why are you asking this?" I ask.

"Um......forget it. Forget I said anything."

"So then why are you guilty? You don't wanna talk, well then I will. Why are you guilty?" I ask.

"Lemmie just say first of all in my defense, I was drunk-"

"Oh god," I cut him off.

"I walked into a bar one night after Harry helped you escape. I took a seat at the bar, ordered myself a drink, and then the guy that tried to attack you showed up and had a seat next to me. I have a picture of you in my wallet-"

"Why?"

"You wanna know the rest of the story?"

"Yes please."

"Then shut up. Anyways, I opened up my wallet to tip the bartender when the guy asked me who the picture was of. He asked if I was your boyfriend and I said no. So then he asked how I knew you and then I told him that you were just special and then he managed to get me to tell him the whole story about how we kidnapped you and how you were a virgin and all that shit and then he asked what happened to you and then I said that you escaped and that you were never heard from again. He seemed really interested in you-"

"Oh my god Niall!! You told him about me and now he wants me! You really screwed up this time I may lose you guys for good!!" I shout.

"He's been threatening me to hand you over-"

"Who?!?"

"Max George from The Wanted," Niall tells me.

"Niall-"

"I told you I was drunk!" Niall argues.

"I don't care I'm mad at you now," I sigh.

I get up and shake away Niall's hold on me and sit down on his bed. He comes over and tries to make things better but it doesn't work. I shove Niall away and then make my way for the door, only to nearly get run over by Niall trying to block it.

"It's not safe to go out there with Max here," Niall warns me as he pushes up against my stomach.

"Ow," I whine as I shove his hands away.

I suddenly feel another cramp kick in and then begin to feel nauseous. I look around for the bathroom and eventually find it. I stick my head in the toilet and begin to vomit.

"Ugh," I groan while holding my stomach.

"Y-you're not.........pregnant are you?" Niall manages to ask.

"I've just got my period that's all," I tell him.

"Well, you have most of the symptoms of being pregnant so that's why I was asking," Niall explains.

"I'm not preg-" I cut myself off when I begin to get that uneasy feeling in my stomach again.

It's weird because I only get that feeling whenever people bring up the topic of pregnancy....

I stick my head back into the toilet again, releasing more vomit. I sigh and sit on the floor when I'm finished, getting a hurting look from Niall. I love him......

But I know in the end I can only choose one of them.......

The question is.....

Which one will it be?