Chapter 13-Little Virgin Girl

I wake up after my desperately needed nap only to find that Louis vanished. I stand up and hop out of bed to realize that it looks as though Louis hasn't been here in years. I walk up to the mini fridge and grab a bottle of water, only to notice a note taped to the top of the fridge. I grab the note and read it.

Hey, can we talk?

- Liam

Feeling uneasy, I decide to text him instead of meeting him in person. I begin to search for my phone when I realize that it was stolen. Just great.

Finally finding my strength, I manage to make my way out of the room to go find Liam. As I walk down the hallway, I notice Zayn. I immediately turn around to head the other direction when I feel his arm grabbing mine, pulling me with him.

"Zayn what's going on?" I ask.

"Come with me," he tells me.

Do I really have a choice since he's basically dragging me with him?

Zayn looks around for a place where we can talk and eventually figures that the bathroom is the best place. I suddenly feel his strong arm pull me inside.

"Zayn, this is the guys bathroom I can't be in here."

"I need to talk to you," Zayn says as he goes over to an empty urinal.

"Umm," I say as I shield my face.

I begin to walk out the door when suddenly I hear the sound of footsteps approaching.

"Shit Zayn I'm gonna get caught what am I gonna do?!?" I worry.

"Lock yourself in one of the stalls and stand on the toilet," Zayn tells me while he empties his bladder, "wait no I got a better idea come here-"

"Ew no," I say, disgusted.

"Put my shoes on. They'll think you're a guy if they look under the stalls and see my shoes," Zayn suggests while he manages to kick off his sneakers.

I quickly run into a bathroom stall and throw off my shoes. I slip on Zayn's, sit on the toilet, and hold my shoes in my lap just in time as I hear the bathroom door swing open. I hear Zayn flush when I try to peek out the crack in the stall door to see who it is.

"You again," Zayn mutters.

"Yeah, it's me, and unfortunately you're here too."

"What do you want?" Zayn snaps.

"What I've always wanted......your little virgin girl-"

"She's not a virgin anymore. Louis can claim the title of being the one who took it," Zayn whispers sadly.

"Well I want her, either way-"

"You gave her pills that made her horny of course she's not gonna be a virgin. What do you expect?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah, and I destroyed her dorm room too. She's not normal. She doesn't deserve to go to a normal school, and neither do you. You guys will never have a normal life. Just face the facts-"

"You dare lay one finger on her and you're gonna regret ever being born," Zayn threatens.

"Well, you lay one finger on me, and don't ever expect to be able to say the words I do to that little virgin anytime in the future. I can take her out of your life and completely fuck up your life as fast as a finger snap so don't even bother pushing your luck," the man threatens.

"Why do you want her?"

"Because I want to take away anything in your life that has any special significance to you so I have the pleasure of watching you suffer. You try to sleep with her, and you'll wish you never became a "bad boy". Now hand her over-"

"I don't think so. Besides, the boys wouldn't let me."

So Zayn would give me to this complete and total stranger if it meant that he wouldn't be miserable the rest of my life? Wow....

"If I find her, and she's alone, don't ever expect to see her again. And tell your horny friends to back the hell off of her by the way. She's mine. She'll love me more than she'll ever love the five of you combined-"

"And what makes you say that?" Zayn asks.

"Because, I'm much more experienced in the field of women," he answers.

"Oh so that makes you the next most wanted bachelor?" Zayn asks sarcastically, causing me to let out a soft giggle.

"Your little virgin girl is in here, isn't she?" The man asks with delight.

Suddenly, I hear a loud bang on my stall door. I scream in terror while Zayn tries to pull the guy off the door.

"LADS HELP!!!" Zayn screams at the top of his lungs.

As the man continues making dents in the door, I try my best to think of a way to get out. Sneaking under the stall doors is just gonna get me caught. I begin screaming again when suddenly I hear the rest of the boys come in, screaming also. The man trying to bust open the door is tackled by the rest of the guys when suddenly I begin to see a body crawling underneath the stall door. I shriek and whack the guy in the head with my shoe.

"Ow!" He complains as he rubs his head.

"Niall? I'm sorry," I apologize as I giggle.

"Come on," he says as he crawls under into the next stall, "let's get you out of here."

With Niall not letting my hand go the entire time, we manage to sneak out of the bathroom just in time before the guy realizes that I've escaped. Not being able to catch a glimpse of his face, I'm quickly tugged away by Niall, dragging me away to a safer place. Every now and then I try to ask him what's going on, but he refuses to answer me. Whether he just didn't hear me, I'm not sure.

When Niall finally reaches his dorm, he unlocks it and quickly gets inside. He locks the door behind him and breathes a sigh of relief.

"Who was that?" I ask.

Niall just looks at me with a guilty face. Oh god no......

"Niall?" I ask again, but he just gives me a look full of guilt and regret.

Oh my god.........