Chapter 21-Crushed

Rolling over after my nice long nap after a rough playtime with Liam really hit the spot. I look over at Liam to see he's fast asleep, probably dreaming about me. I grab Liam's arm and wrap it around my neck, pulling me closer to him as I begin to drift off to sleep again.

I wake up some period of time later, only to find that classes started two hours ago. I jump out of bed, waking Liam up, as I try to rush to get dressed.

"SHIT!!" I swear as I quickly throw on my sweats and T-shirt.

"What's the matter?" Liam asks as he rubs his eyes.

"We're two hours late for class!!" I yell, "oh damn I'm gonna get in so much trouble from Principal Storm-"

"Liz calm down-"

"Don't tell me to calm down!" I yell, "not only are we gonna get in trouble for being late, but they're also gonna wanna know why we're late and then we're gonna have to admit that we had sex!"

"Alright, we are not telling anyone that we had sex," Liam says, lowering his voice.

"But then what else are we supposed to say?" I ask while still getting ready.

"We overslept, that's all. We're gonna get in less trouble if we say we overslept rather than telling them that we had sex-"

"But that's a lie-"

"You wanna get in the least amount of trouble as possible?" Liam asks, clearly thinking that I'm stupid if I wanna admit that I was late to class because I was busy having sex.

"Yeah," I whimper.

"Well then just say that you overslept. That's all. They'll understand," Liam says before he gives me a comforting kiss.

Feeling as though that's my best option, I decide to go with it. I hand Liam his clothes so he can change into them while I make my way over to the bathroom so I can brush my teeth. When finished, I decide to put on a bit of makeup. I pull out my mascara and by the time I finally unscrew the cap, Liam comes in and takes the bottle away from me.

"You don't need makeup Liz. You're beautiful just the way you are. With or without makeup you're still beautiful," Liam whispers in my ear before he gives me another kiss.

I begin blushing deeply as Liam pulls me in for a gentle hug. We let go and then we make our way out of the dorm room to get to class.

We walk through the main building's front door and are immediately confronted by Principal Storm. Uh oh.....

"You two are two hours late. What is your excuse for being so late to class?" He asks in a demanding voice.

"We overslept," Liam quickly blurts.

"That's not good enough. I hear that every time students walk through these doors late for class. Now what's the real reason why you two are late?" He asks, not believing us.

"We really did oversleep. I went back to my dorm, took a nap, woke up and realized that I still had some time left to continue napping so then I went back to sleep and then woke up and then realized that I was two hours late to class," I explain.

"You," Principal Storm points to Liam, "get to class."

Liam quickly scurries off to his third period class, leaving me alone with Principal Storm, oh god....

Principal Storm sends me into his office and tells me to have a seat in the chair seated across from his desk. I sit down and Principal Storm immediately begins disciplining me.

"Young lady, I have told you time and time again to stop ditching and being late for class-"

"I'm sorry if I haven't been feeling well-"