Chapter 9-Back To Your Old Ways

"No, please don't," I beg, "I know you love me but do you really have to prove it by forcing me to have sex with you?" 

"Say that you love me then. And you better mean it," he demands. 

"I.....I can't," I whimper, "because I know now that there's more than one girl in your life. I do love you, but your feelings for me anymore are just all over the place. One second you love me and the next you love her. Make up your mind." 

"Please," he begs, "I need this. And I need you too." 

"Since when do you ever NEED me? It seems to me like you only want me because you enjoy my company." 

"Please, please get off and leave so we can pretend that none of this ever happened," I beg. 

"But I don't wanna get off of you. Not with the way you turn me on," he whispers sexily in my ear as I feel his package tighten, "you have no idea what you do to me." 

"Oh, I think I do," I mumble.

I look up into his puppy dog-like brown eyes. I look up at him again to notice a hurt expression on his face, he's hurt. But I still don't understand why he needs me to have sex with him? That still doesn't make any sense. He obviously has Danielle to do it with so why does he wanna suddenly do it with me instead? He begins kissing my soft spot on my neck, causing a moan to escape from my mouth. I can't seriously be doing this with him right now.....

"No, stop," I tell him, not wanting this to go any further than it already has.  

"I won't hurt you," he reassures me, "I'll be quick I swear. Please, I really do need this." 

"Why do you need this?" I ask. 

"Because I've loved you ever since the day I laid my eyes on you. I've wanted to have proper sex with you ever since. And then when we did the foursome with you, I felt bad because I was just fucking you, it was nothing special or meaningful. It was nothing more than a slide in, cum, and then slide out situation. I wanna make you the only girl in my life. You're special, and I will always love you," he explains.

I watch as he slowly takes off his very tight fit polo shirt, admiring his very tan, toned abs as I get a good look at them when he reveals them. He rests on his forearms and places a soft kiss on my lips.

"Now are we doing this or not?" He asks me.  

"I........" I trail off, "I guess so since you're not leaving me with a choice." 

"Excellent."

When I feel my shirt become pulled off of my chest, I finally realize that he's gonna control this entire thing. What did I just get myself into?!?

Left in my tank top and jeans, I watch as he pulls down his jeans, kicking them off his feet. I also notice that his boxers are rather tight, and I'm afraid to know the surprise that he has in store for me....

I hear a creek, probably from my bed. I think it's the bed until I hear a voice.....

Danielle's voice to be exact.

"Oh, I'm sorry am I interrupting something?" Danielle asks as though she just intruded our special moment. 

"Nope, not a thing," I snap as I shove his heavy body off of mine.

I slip on my flip flops that I left beside my bed, grab my phone, and storm out of my room, more pissed than anyone can imagine.

"Liz wait!" I hear his voice call. 

"Asshole," I snap.

I make my way outside of my dorm building only to notice Louis with a picnic set up, probably for some girl he met. I ignore him as I make my way to my locker.

"Hey Liz," Louis calls.

Realizing he saw me, and that it'd be rude to just keep walking, I turn around and head over to where Louis' sitting and have a seat next to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to his body. Feeling as though I'm walking into the same trap, I push Louis away.

"What's your problem?" Louis asks. 

"I'm just so done with guys using me," I tell him. 

"Why? What happened this time?" Louis asks. 

"Liam trapped me in my dorm and forced me into having sex with him-" 

"You see? That's exactly why you should never get too cozy with the enemy," Louis blurts. 

"So what, you guys are the enemy?" I ask. 

"Yeah, we're trouble. Bad news. Anyway, go on." 

"Well right as I told Liam that he wasn't giving me a choice, Danielle walked in, thank god." 

"So what'd you do?" Louis asks. 

"Me? I shoved Liam off of me and took off out of my room, calling him an asshole while I was walking out the door," I answer. 

"I'll warn you again, stay away from the enemy, that includes Niall, and the rest of us," Louis warns. 

"Why Niall? You signaled him out and then just said "the rest of us". Niall's a sweetheart he would never-" 

"You wanna sit and have lunch here with me?" Louis cuts me off, "I made a lunch for the two of us." 

"You set up a picnic for the two of us? Oh Louis, that's so sweet! I'd love to have lunch with you," I reply as I watch Louis pull out two ham & cheese sandwiches, "this is really good," I manage to say with a mouthful of food. 

"Thanks. I suck at cooking. This was the easiest thing that I could possibly make," Louis tells me, causing me to giggle. 

"I've missed this Louis. The sweet one that never failed to make me laugh," I whisper. 

"I have too," Louis agrees as we both continue eating our sandwiches.

As we begin flinging the leftover bits of our sandwiches at each other, one thought still constantly crosses my mind.......

Why did Louis specifically call out Niall as the enemy? Niall's harmless.

..................or at least he seems that way............