Chapter 11-I'm WHAT?!?!

I slowly hop out of my bed, causing Harry to become concerned.

"Baby don't go if you can't," Harry whispers.

"Ughh," I groan, "I feel sick."

I clutch my stomach and take off into my bathroom. I stick my head in the toilet, releasing vomit. As I feel more coming up, I feel Harry's hands grab my hair and tie it up so I don't get vomit in it.

"Harry," I whimper.

"I'm not going anywhere baby," he reassures me.

Feeling better, I decide that I should get dressed. I pick out some sweatpants and a sweatshirt and head into the bathroom. I pull down my underwear to notice that I need another pad. I open up the cabinet that contains pads only to realize that the box is completely empty. Shit....

"Everything OK in there?" Harry asks.

"Um.....no," I eventually say, "I'm out of pads."

"Say no more. I'll be right back," Harry says as he takes off to go buy me some more.

I sigh and sit on the bathroom toilet, realizing I have no choice. I suddenly hear my bedroom door creak open.

"Hello??" I call, "Harry?"

After getting no reply, I realize that I must be hearing things.. Suddenly, I hear the sound of books being shuffled and glass breaking. I bang on the door, telling them to get out. Suddenly I hear a huge smash on the other side of the bathroom door. I scream in terror knowing that my room is being destroyed. More bangig occurs on the bathroom door, causing me to begin to become worried that they're after me.

"HARRY!!! HELP!!" I scream.

I become quiet to hear nothing but silence. Thinking that they've left, I slowly open the door, only to find my room completely destroyed. I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand, crying at the sight of such a devastation in my eyes. I make my way around the scene to notice that my iPhone's gone, along with all my other personal belongings. I look around for any clues as to who did this when I find none. Suddenly, I see Zayn appear in the doorway. I run to him and give him a hug, too stunned to speak.

"What the fucking hell happened here?!?!" Zayn asks, astonished at the destruction.

"I was in the bathroom when people broke in. They tried to bust down the bathroom door," I explain.

"Elizabeth Thompson please report to the principal's office immediately," the intercoom announces.

"I've gotta go," I mumble.

I make my way over to the main building, gaining a couple looks from classmates, clearly thinking that I broke the law or something along those lines. I get sent intro the principals office to an unhappy Principal Storm.

"Hello," I nervously greet.

"I'm surprised you showed up, considering that you haven't shown up to your classes," Principal Storm mentions.

"I haven't been feeling well and I've had a lot going on that's been stressing me out," I tell him.

"I don't care about your lame excuses-"

"They're not excuses!" I argue.

"Classes here are a privilege, and if you do not show up to them, you will be forced to leave this college at once. Understood?"

"Yes Principal Storm," I sigh.

"Good. Now get to class."

Being kicked out of his office, I slowly sulk back to my recently destroyed room, realizing that I have nowhere else to stay. I make my way back finally to see all the boys, searching for clues.

"Oh my god I'm not so glad you're OK," Harry says as he runs in for a hug.

"I told you they didn't kidnap her. Maybe next time you'll listen and believe me," Zayn states.

"What am I gonna do? Where am I gonna sleep?" I ask.

"You can sleep in my room," Niall tells me, "and tomorrow we canon skip class and go buy you some new stuff."

"I can't skip anymore. If I do I'm gonna get kicked out of the college," I mumble.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you," Louis whispers in my ear as he gives me a comforting hug.