Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked (Sequel To Trapped) *A One Direction Fan Fiction*

It was all a dream.....

But it wasn't a dream....

It actually happened....

I remember it perfectly clear....

It's been three years since I last saw them. And I've missed them ever since. My life has been getting worse ever since I lost them in my life. My mother has tried to murder me numerous times because apparently I scared her when I went missing because she loved me. Yeah, that's bullcrap. I started cutting myself again, and it's become obvious because all the shirts I wear are short-sleeved because my mother refuses to buy clothing for me. She says that I'm old enough to buy them myself. Problem is, I have no money, no job, no friends or family that are willing to give me money. My only option is to sell myself to men for sex, like I did last time, except I wasn't sold. I was kidnapped.

I wonder if I will ever see them again.....and if they'd recognize me....

I begin walking to school for the very first day of college for me. If I graduated on time with my class, it'd be the first day of my third year in college, but, because of my "little setback" I wasn't able to graduate on time. As it begins drizzling on my walk, I finally realize something.

I never found out whether Zayn survived or not.

The day Josh attempted to drown Harry and I, Sandy shoved Zayn into the ocean, causing him to drown. While the rest of the boys dove in to save him, Harry and I remained on the beach, until Harry suggested the idea of setting me free before we got caught since all the guys were busy or recovering from the fight that just happened not too long ago. Harry ran me home, gave me a kiss, and that was the last time I ever heard from him again.......

Or is it?