Chapter 5-Moving Too Fast?

"Zayn! I'm so glad you got my message," I cheer happily.

"I'm here. No worries."

"I'm so glad you're safe," I whisper, "I thought we lost you for good."

"The boys saved me," Zayn tells me.

Harry sits on the bed with the grumpiest look I've ever seen on a guy's face, and he looks totally cute doing it too. I flash Harry a smile, still not getting rid of his grumpy face. He clearly only wants one on one time with me, but I really wanted to see Zayn. I think I've missed him the most out of all the boys. But I still can't decide which boy I want to be with; Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, or Niall. Liam and I are kinda just friends so I guess he's off the list. I still do love Louis, but not as much as the rest so I guess he's off the list too. Now it's down to Harry, Niall, and Zayn....

"Harry? You OK?" Zayn asks.

"Just fucking dandy," he snaps.

"Harry, can I have some time alone with just Zayn and I?" I ask, not meaning to be rude.

"Fine," Harry mutters, "have fun getting pregnant."

My jaw drops when I hear those words come out of Harry's mouth. How dare he think that all I wanna do with Zayn is have sex. That is on my mind, but that's not the first thing on my mind. More like the second or third thing. Harry slams the door behind him, causing the objects on the shelves to shake. I look into Zayn's eyes to see that he doesn't seem to affected by Harry's recent actions.

"Has he changed much?" I ask after a couple moments of silence.

"Who? Harry? Yeah, a bit. He's missed you, and the thought of him being away from you started to get to him so I guess you could say he started being bad in a word."

"What do you mean by bad?" I ask.

"He's been drinking a lot. He smoked like three or four times but he's not addicted like me. He's been getting careless when it comes to sex and girls-"

"He hasn't gotten anyone....." I trail off, too nervous to finish my question, "pregnant, has he?"

Zayn becomes silent, almost motionless.

"Oh no. Zayn don't tell me he did," I whisper.

"He did," Zayn whispers, causing me to feel gutted.

It's my fault that Harry's life has gone downhill so fast, and I have to find a way to stop him before he ends up hurting someone, or worse, himself.

Zayn gives me a hug, making me feel a little better. I'm never gonna look at Harry the same way again. I look up at Zayn during our hug to notice his face is full of regret similar to Harry's. I stand on my tippy toes and give him a quick kiss on the lips. When I pull away, Zayn's eyes go wide, probably shocked that I still have the same feelings for him. They've never changed, they've only gotten stronger.

I make my way over to my bed and sit in the middle of it, crossing my legs. Zayn comes over to join my and begins kissing my neck, causing me to moan. I turn around so I can face Zayn and I push him down so he's laying down on my pillow. He begins kissing me, making me happy. I rest my body on top of Zayn's when I feel his package tighten and double in size. I give Zayn a funny look and he just bursts out laughing.

"I'm sorry babe I can't help it. I just can't resist you," Zayn says with a huge smirk on his face, causing me to smile at his facial expressions.

And then it suddenly hits me.

Harry's warning earlier.....what I'm doing with Zayn....

Oh god.

I quickly jump off of Zayn, too terrified to speak. Zayn sits up and just stares at me, probably wondering what the hell's gotten into me. Harry finally slapped some sense into me, not literally. It's all perfectly clear what Zayn's intentions are. One thing's for sure: this boy hasn't changed one bit.

"Liz? Everything OK?" Zayn asks.

Too stunned to speak, I grab my backpack, cell phone, and open my bedroom door and take off into the hallway, not even bothering to look back at Zayn. He's probably hurt that I'm ditching him, but Harry's warning earlier is true......

And I'm not headed down that road again........