Chapter 3-I Can't Stop Thinking About You

"N-Niall?" I call as I try to find him after second period ended.

I was literally zoned out the whole time during history because I couldn't stop thinking about Niall's kiss. As I walk through the halls to my next class, I peer down a small hallway that leads to the library to notice Niall talking to Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis, probably telling them about how he saw me. They all look bored out of their minds. I continue watching them when I notice Harrys attention turning away from the group. He looks down the hallway and eventually spots me. On instant, his face turns to show guilt and regret. Well someone's not happy to see I'm back. Or maybe he's upset over something else.....

I quickly run from where the guys are so I can get to my dorm and still make it to class on time without being late. I unlock my dorm room and look for my phone.

"How come you didn't say hi back there?" Harry asks.

"What the fuck are you doing here? And by the way you scared the shit out of me you dick," I snap.

"Haha, sorry. Didn't mean to startle you. We missed you, and I feel like it's my fault."

"That what? You helped me escape to get back to my old life, why are you upset about that?" I ask, confused.

"I thought you said you hate your old life," Harry says.

"I do, but I'm here now. Away from my psycho of a so called mother," I mutter.

"What's wrong with your mom now?" Harry asks.

When Harry finishes his question, I turn my head, refusing to look at him, knowing tears are about to fall any second. Harry gently grabs my hand, but I snatch it away, not wanting him to touch me.

"Go," I demand.

"Liz? Is everything OK?"

"Just get out. I don't wanna talk to you anymore," I mutter.

"What did I say that upset you? You weren't like this when I first walked in," Harry asks.

"I......just cramps it's fine," I lie.

"Last time I checked your period never caused you this much pain," Harry tells me.

"Go," I tell him again, "I don't want you to be late to third period."

"I don't give a damn if I'm late. You're more important to me than schoolwork," Harry snaps.

"JUST GET OUT!! NOW!!" I yell, not wanting to put up with him anymore.

"Liz-" Harry says softly as he tries to grab my waist and pull me closer to him.

"No. I'm mad at you now," I mutter as I take a step back.

With Harry finally realizing that his presence is no longer welcome, I push on his hard chest and shove him out in the hallway, slamming the door in his face. Once the door is closed, I lean up against the door, begin to cry, and slide my back down the door to the floor so I can bury my face in my hands without having to worry about crying in front of Harry.