The Alpha's Seventh Son

A/N Hey everyone! i just wanted to thank you guys for reading this, it's such a nice thing for you guys to do. To anyone who's been reading The Weird Re-uniting of Kale and Lily, i probably will upload more, but at this moment in time i felt like writing something else....so here it is :) i hope you enjoy it, there will be more :D remember, Vote Comment, Fan and Library Me! Thanx SkyRed.......

It was okay, well, it really wasn't, but he was used to it. No one noticed him siitting in the corner, his i-Pod turned up drowning out the life around him as he worked on his computer. He was writing a speech for his english class. And when he finished writting it, he'd disapear into his room to learn it off by heart and in the right time. No one else was going to help him learn it, he'd learnt this at a very young age. If he wanted anything, he'd have to work for it, by himself for himself. It left no room for eras or an accident, or waiting on someone else for help.

He almost had the six minute speech finished, just a few more words. He noticed it when his elder brother Markus walked into the room, the power just rolled of him in waves. His impressive form standing in the centre of the room emanating strength, that was of course just one difference between them. Everyone in the room greeted Markus with smiles and warm gestures, showing just how much they cared for him. Just another difference between them.

Markus soon left the room, and everyone returned to their own devices. Jamie had finished his speech within minutes. He stood, quietly gathered his things and silently left the room. He climbed up the stairs till he was up in the roof, also known as his bedroom. He sat down on his bed, dragging his feet up off the floor. He had worked hard and deserved a brake.

Sitting there he could hear all the wolves underneath him, each heartbeat, each breath. He could hear doors opening and closing, down below in the kitchen he could hear the water bubbling and boiling over the side of the pot, hitting the hot plate and sizzling away into the air.

He smelt the dinner before he heard it being announced. Slowly Jamie left his attic room and moved down the stairs. Just like everynight. He moved towards the table and sat down next to one of his elder brothers. Seats around the table filled up pretty quicklly and the food was served. Jamie grabbed what he could and placed it on his plate, no one spoke to him, and he ate quickly and kept his head down.

Jamie listened to everything around him, well aware of his surroundings, he kept his head down and tried to stay inconspicous. He didn't start conversations or get involved with the runnings of the pack. The way he saw it was that if no one actually wanted him around, he wouldn't be around.

Jamie finished his food, pacing himself with the last items on his plate. His timing had to be perfect, if he were to leave to early it would gain the attention of his father, the Alpha, and it was something he didn't want. If he was one of the last people left at the table he would gain un-wanted attention, people would think he was up to something. Also something he didn't want to happen.

He waited till the after dinner rush. When everyone left the table at once. He finished the last piece of meat on his plate, stood and walked out of the room. After climbing the stairs, he entered his room, glad that he had accomplished the hard task of eating dinner with the pack.

After a few minutes of staring at the wall, he picked up his speech and flicked the timer on his watch. He glanced down at the palm cards flat against his hands and began talking in a clear, loud voice. He finished his speech with a minute left on the watch, and smiled softly at the task he had completed, allowing himself to feel a tiny amount of joy.