Chapter XLVII [Didn't he tell her?!]

A/N: Sorry at natatagalan ang UD kaya nakakalimutan nyo na yung past chapters. Mian~ >__< I'll try my best na di umaabot sa 1 month ang agwat ng mga updates. Sorry talaga. Tsaka sorry sa wrong grammar ko dito.

**

KAI's POV

Three days have passed but still I don’t know what to do with her. She’s staring blankly outside the window of this hotel. No matter how I approach her, not even a word escaped her mouth. Nakakapanibago. I’m not used to this personality of hers.

“Why don’t you speak up sissy? It’s just the two of us. You can pour all your emotions to me.” I suggested, breaking the silence. “You can even punch me if you want.” I giggled to lighten up the mood, but to no avail. Her gaze was still fixed on nothing in particular.

“Since you won’t talk, I better take this as an opportunity to scold you… my dear sissy~! I haven’t done it for the last 2 days so I better do it now. Baka magsalita ka na.” I playfully said and sat beside her. Tinitigan ko lang ang side profile nya. She resembled her dad so much… if I am not mistaken.

Magkaiba kami ng Dad but she doesn’t know. I couldn’t tell her either before since I don’t have a proof that my mother had an affair with another guy.

But even if she’s just my half-sister, I have always considered her as my sibling… disregarding the word half.

“Y’know, you shouldn’t have done that. Though I understand your actions… but the others won’t cause they don’t have the slightest idea why you did that to her. And it includes Xavier.

With just a mention of his name, she moved, gripping on the hem of her school uniform’s skirt.

Alam kong masakit ang pagsigaw ni Xavier sa kanya, but I can’t blame my dear cousin. He doesn’t know how much my mother hurted Mei. He doesn’t even know that they’re related. Akala ko nga nung araw na yun, sasabihin na ni Mei ang totoo… but to my surprise she didn’t at wala akong maisip na dahilan kung bakit.

“I know it’s difficult suppressing that pain that’s been there for years, but a mere slap is not enough to let her feel the pain that you’ve been suffering. Kung gusto mong maghiganti, then show her that you have grown into matured woman without needing her guidance and care.” Hinawi ko ang buhok nya at inipit ito sa likod ng tenga nya. “Sa ginawa mo kasi… nagmukha kang shunga sissy! Ikaw pa napasama sa paningin ng iba kesa sa kanya.” I sighed, thinking what will happen to her after that incident. Ayokong ibully sya ng mga ibang students, o pagchismisan or whatever means para mapagkatuwaan sya.

I always wanted a little sister. Kaya nang malaman kong kapatid ko pala sya, sobrang saya ko and I promised to protect her in any way I can.

That was a dream come true for me cause my parents don’t want to have another child again. And being the only child is like hell! I’m always with my Yayas and I don’t even have a pet to play with. Kahit lumabas nga lang sa bahay bawal. Jeez~!!! They were so over protective na sa kalaunay nasakal na ako.