Chapter LI (Love love love ♥)

KAI’s POV

I couldn’t find her. Therefore, I should start writing my last will. Cause for sure, a man named Mr. S., will definitely order for my death.

A TALL AND HANDSOME GUY IS MURDERED IN A HOTEL ROOM.

That’s the possible headline tomorrow. 

“Where are you sissy?” That girl really… so troublesome! How could she vanish in an instant?! And how can she afford to make her awesome older brother worry?!

Accepting my defeat, I decided to go back to our room. Bumukas ang elevator saka ako pumasok. Just before the door of the elevator closed, I cussed due to what I saw.

A girl with a long hair, accompanied with bangs that covered almost all of her face… was in front of the elevator! Iisang mata lang nya ang nakita ko since nakatabon nga ang buhok nya, but still I wasn’t able to clearly see her eye kasi pasarado na ang pinto habang nakayuko naman ang babae.

She was wearing a probinsyana type of clothing na pang matanda na. May dala pa syang… umm.. I don’t actually know what to call that thing. A bag that’s made of… I don’t know. Basta, something common in the province.

She’s scary and she’s emitting a not so friendly aura. Oh well, the hell I care about her.

“Sissy, magpakita ka na.” Napatingin ako sa cellphone ko. I can contact sissy if I want… but her phone is not with her. I think she lost it or something. Matagal na rin nang hindi ko nakikita ang cellphone nya.

Lumabas na ako nang bumukas ang elevator. Still no sign of Mei sa corridor. Maybe, just maybe, she was kidnapped by my oh so dear cousin Xavier… and their having the moment of their lives. How I wish. :/

Pumasok ako sa room namin. Pero bago ko inisara ang pinto, sumilip muna ako sa corridor nagbabakasakaling my sissy is there just playing tricks on me… but what sudden me is seeing that scary girl again!

As far as I remember, hindi sya nakasakay sa elevator kanina… pero paanong--?! Arrgh!!! That’s too fast y’know!

She was walking towards our room’s direction and was … looking into my eyes! Violet… violet is the color of her eye. Something unique and beautiful but still I shut the door and locked it.

Bigla kasi akong kinabahan nang magtagpo ang mga mata namin.

Was that girl following me?! Was that even a human?! Para syang si Sadako with her long dry hair… plus the bangs na nakatabon sa about three-fourths ng mukha nya. ‘Yong tipong only one of her eyes can be seen.

I accidentally took a glimpse of the clock. “Oh no, 3:00 pm?!”

It’s the HOLY HOUR!

Napa-sign of the cross ako ng di oras. Jeez, I don’t wanna die in a ghost’s hands!!!

**