Chapter 19

Spencer's POV
Hearing Derek say I love you to me was amazing. I honestly thought that no one could ever love me after Maeve, and I thought that I could never love anyone again after Maeve.
Being with Derek makes me feel so alive, and like I don't have to worry about anything because he's there with me. I'm so glad I meet him. I grabbed Derek's hand and rushed to the bedroom.
"Spencer? What are you doing" Derek asked me once we came into his bedroom, and honestly I didn't know what I was doing. I just know that I had to show him just how much I love him.
I walked up to him and kissed him, hard, and then pushed him down on the bed. I climbed on top of him and started kissing him again.
Derek pushed me back and said, "Spencer, what are you doing."
I looked at him for a while trying to come up with an answer. "I want to show you just how much I love you."
"Spenc..." before he could finish, I started kissing him again, and started to move downward, until I was on the floor. I started to unbutton his pants when he stopped me.
"Okay Spencer, what's up." Derek asked me.
I got up off the floor and started pacing around his room. Derek got up and was staring at me.
"I, I just..." I sighed and stopped pacing, looking at Derek. "...since you said you loved me, and I said I loved you, i feel like I have to show you how much you actually mean to me."
"Spencer, you don't have to show me you love me by doing that. I don't have a problem with having sex with you, but I mean your new to this, to liking another guy, and you don't have to do that." he said.
"I know I don't have to but I-I-I kind of want to do it."
"Spencer I don't want you to do something unless you're absolutely sure you want to do it."
I turned around and started thinking. I love Derek, so so so much, and I would do anything for him, but do I really want to do that? It took me a while to come to a decision, and I was finally able to give him an answer.
I turned back around to him and said, "I want to do it, I love you, and I want to do this."
"Do you even know how to do that?"
"I- well no."
"Have you ever- um- watched someone do that?"
I blushed as red as a tomato and responded, "um, n-no, I haven't, but it can't be that hard right? And you can help me right?"
"Yeah I can I guess. How about I show you how to do it."
I looked at him confused, "How are you goi-"
he looked at me with a "Really Spencer?" type of facial expression, and then it clicked. "Oh"
"Yeah, but I'll only do it if you want me to."
"Okay, I think I want you to, only if you want to do it."
"Spencer, I'm willing to do anything with you or for you, I love you. But I need to know that you want this."
I walked up to Morgan, looked him in his eyes, and then kissed him. "I do."
-------------------------------------------------------A/N
Hi everyone, I am so sorry it's taken so long for me to update, school has just been a lot and I've been dealing with a lot of stuff. I hope you all enjoy, please vote and comment. Thank you!
-bri <3