Chapter 18

*the next morning*
Derek's POV
"ugh..."
I woke up to my alarm clock that was sooo loud. I felt around on my desk so I could press snooze on my phone. Finally after a minute of trying to find my phone, I got it, and turned it off. I felt around on the bed for Spencer, but he wasn't there. I saw that his phone was still
on the bed side table, and that his clothes were still scattered on the floor. I immediately got up, put on some underwear, and started my search around the house.
"Pretty boy?" I called out, looking in the bathroom, and he wasn't there.
"Pretty boy, you in here?" I then went and looked in the kitchen and living room, and he wasn't in there either.
I went into the last place he could be, the den, but he wasn't in there either. I started to freak out so I went back into my bedroom to grab my
phone. I was about to dial Hotch, when the front door opened. I ran to the door, and saw Spencer there. I ran up to him and kissed him hard and then gave him a big hug.
"Hello to you too." Spencer said to me with a smile on his face.
"I thought someone kidnapped you." I said, putting my forehead to his.
"Why would you think that?" he asked.
"Because your phone was still on the bed side table and your clothes were still on the floor."
"Oh well, I did forget my phone, but I decided I wanted to wear your clothes cause it's cold outside and your clothes are big and warm on me." he smiled again and then twirled around so I could see my clothes on him.
"Where did you go?"
"Well I didn't feel like making breakfast after last night, and I doubt you would, so I went to Starbucks and grabbed us some coffee, and pastries." he held up the bag with his big, goofy grin still on his face.
"I love you." I said and kissed him, then took my food and went and sat on the couch. I was waiting for Spencer to come and sit down when I looked up at him, shock written on his face, when I realized what I had said. I stood up and started to walk towards him.
"Oh Spenc-" I started to say but then Spencer dropped his food, and ran up to me, and hugged me.
"I love you too." he whispered, and at first I thought I was hearing things, but then he let go, looked me in the eyes, and said, "I love you Derek Morgan."  he leaned up and kissed me, and I kissed him back.
"I love you Spencer." I had the biggest smile on my face, and it was all because of him. I never thought I could be this happy.