Chapter 9

Spencer's POV
After the movie was over and we finished almost all of the pizza, we decided to go to bed.
When we got into my bed, Derek wrapped his arms around me, and I put my head on his chest.
"Hey Spencer?" Derek asked
"Yeah?" I said
"Don't you think we might be moving a little bit too fast? I mean I do like this, but, are you sure your even gay...or bi?"
I got up and looked at him, staring him in the eyes.
"No I don't know that I'm gay or bi, but when I kissed you, it was like fireworks, and I've never felt that with anyone..." I said. He looked up at me.
"Look I'm sorry, I just think that your unsure of your feelings right now, maybe your just lonely."
"Look Derek I know what I'm feeling okay and I'm not lonely." I yelled at him.
He threw his hands up in surrender. "Okay I'm sorry. Tonight I'm just going to go sleep in the living room, and I'll give you some space." he said and walked out of my bedroom, leaving me in there all alone.
I didn't mean to yell at him, it's just that I'm tired of people telling me what I am, and I'm not lonely. I know I'm not lonely because I have Derek and I know he'll be here for me, at least I hope.
----------------------------------------------
A/N:
Sorry it's been a while but I'm still in school and don't get out till Thursday. Hopefully once I'm out I'll update more, and sorry if this is a crappy chapter.
-Bri <3