Chapter 13

Spencer's POV
We waited for minutes trying to read our friends faces. I just got tired of them not saying anything so I pushed past Derek, and ran to the restrooms. I found an empty stall and started to cry. My friends/family didn't even seem to except us. I thought they'd be happy for us. I thought they wouldn't care as long as we're both happy.
"Spencer, babe, are you in here?" I heard Derek say.
I wiped my eyes and opened the door to the stall. "Yeah." I said.
"Why'd you run out?" he asked puzzled.
"Because Derek they don't except us. No one even said anything they just looked at us in shock." I said angrily.
"Babe if you would of stayed in there a second longer, you would of known that they do except us. They were just in shock for a second." Derek said trying to comfort me.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Babe when you left out everyone knew why you had left the room and they started to explain that they are happy for us. They're just shocked that's all."
"Seriously?" I asked him.
"Yes I am completely serious."
I then gave Derek one of the biggest hugs ever and kissed his cheek.
"Know are you ready to go back in there and talk to them?" he asked me.
"Yes..." I said wiping my tears away again. "Yes I am." and there was a huge smile on my face.
I grabbed Derek's hand and we headed back to the round table room.
When we got back in there, everyone was talking to each other, but stopped when we walked through the door.
I started to say "I'm sorry for running out of here earlier, i just thought you guys didn't except us."
"Spence why wouldn't we? We're your family, and we love you. We were just shocked at first, that's all." JJ said with a smile on her face.
I let go of Derek's hand and ran up to JJ to give her a hug, and then everyone joined in and it was a big family hug.
"Okay, Okay we have a case to review now." Hotch said with a small smile on his face. We all sat down and Garcia started to tell us about the case.