Chapter 16

Derek's POV
I wake up to the sound of faint beeping and people talking. I couldn't make out any voices. My eyes are heavy and I struggle to open them.
It took some time but I finally managed to open them. No one seemed to noticed that I had opened my eyes, because they were all still talking, talking about me I assumed.
"I don't know." Spencer started to say. He was crying. Everyone was crying. Why were they crying.
"You don't know what?" I asked, my voice low and hoarse. Everyone looked at me
in shock, and then excitement.
"Derek!" Spencer shouted.
"Chocolate Thunder!" Penelope shouted.
Everyone else surrounded my bed, smiling widely. Spencer bent down and hugged me, then kissed my head.
"We were so worried." Spencer said.
"Why?" I asked worriedly.
"You were in a coma for almost three weeks." JJ said softly.
"It's been that long." I said not believing I've been in a coma that long, "You haven't found him have you?"
"No. There wasn't any evidence left behind at the sce-house." Hotch said.
"I know who did it." Everyone looked at me in almost disbelief. "It was Rodney."
"Morgan are you sure?" Hotch asked me.
I started to move to sit up better in this hospital bed. I looked at all of them and said, "I'm Positive."
-------------------------------------------------------
Most of the team left except for Spencer. He stayed with me, just holding my hand, but speaking, so I decided to break the silence.
"I heard what you said."
"What are you talking about?" he asked me, looking up into my eyes.
"When I was in a coma a while ago, I heard you talking to me, well you talked to me all the time, but the first time you talked me, I heard it, and I heard every word you said." I looked at him and smiled. He looked down at our hands, and intertwined them. "I love you too Spencer." I said after a long pause. He looked up at me and smiled, then kissed me.
-------------------------------------------------------I was released to go home 3 days after I had woken up. Spencer was with me all the time. He only left to get himself food, to pee, and shower.
Spencer helped me to my door and opened it. He helped me over to my couch, and sat me down.
"Thank you." I said to him, "thank you for everything you've been doing for since I've been shot, I love you." He looked at me and smiled then sat on the couch.
"Your welcome Chocolate Thunder." he said, making me laugh, and give him a questioning look.
"Chocolate Thunder? Isn't that Garcia's thing?"
"Yeah well I need a nickname for you since you already have one for me, and I like that one, so no need to make a new one." I smiled at him and then kissed him. It's been forever since I've kissed him.
We started making out on the couch, and then I decided to heat things up, and I started to use my tongue. Spencer moan into my mouth, and I started to smile. I grabbed Spencer's leg and made him sit in my lap. I started to take his jacket off, and then his shirt. He started pulling at my shirt so I took it off, and hissed in pain while doing so.
"Maybe we should wait? You know cause you just got shot, and your healing." Spencer said, his forehead against mine, breathing heavily. I smiled up at him, looking into his beautiful brown eyes.
"Okay." I said simply. Spencer got off of my lap and sat on the couch, then started to look for his shirt, and I started to look for mine.