Chapter 11

Spencer's POV
  After I finished the delicious breakfast Derek made, I went and sat on the couch, waiting for Derek to finish washing the dishes. I turned the tv on to watch SpongeBob SquarePants. It was actually a good cartoon series that I enjoyed.
"Okay Pretty Boy, are you ready to talk?" Derek said walking into my living room, and sitting next to me.
"Yeah I guess so." I said.
Derek was the first to start talking. "Okay I just want to start out and say that I really like you. I've been feeling this way for a while, but I guess I've just been too scared to admit it. I was going to tell you sooner but you started talking with Maeve, and I didn't want to ruin things, and the other day when I kissed you, it was like fireworks and I've never felt that way with anyone before. I know your still trying to figure out your feelings, but I just wanted you to know this."
After he said that, I was speechless. I didn't know what to say or do. I just looked at him trying to ponder my thoughts. I mean I felt something in that kiss too, and now that I think about it, I think I do kind of like him.
"Derek...I don't know what to say. I mean one day I'm just into girls and then when you kissed me, I'm into guys too. Like I like you too but i don't know, it's just so confusing. I like being around you and having your arms around me and I love kissing you, and I haven't felt this way with anyone before." I said, breathless.
"So what your saying is you'll give me a chance?" he asked hopeful, with a smile on his face.
"Yes Derek Morgan, I believe I am." I said with the biggest smile on my face in a while. He moved over on the couch and he kissed me.
I pulled apart from the kiss and asked, "How are we going to tell the team?"
He grabbed my hand and said, "I don't know, but we'll figure it out okay?"
"Okay." I said, and leaned in to kiss him again.