Chapter 8

Spencer's POV
After JJ and Garcia left 3 hours later, it was just me and Derek. It was a little awkward while they were here but we pretended nothing happened, but I wish something did. Woah, wait did I just say that? Yeah I did. Do I like Morgan? Well I guess there is only one way to find out.
I went back to the couch where Derek was sitting at. "Hey." I said awkwardly.
"Hey." he said back
"I'm sorry about-" before I could finish, Derek attacked me with his lips, and I kissed back. They were so soft. I could kiss them all day long. Derek pulled back, and I was a little but disappointed.
"I'm sorry, I just had to do that." Derek said sounding guilty. He then looked down at his lap.
"It's okay-y, I-I-liked it."I said stuttering.He look up surprisingly fast.
"You did?" he said.
"Actually no...." He started to get up. I then started to laugh.
"What are you laughing at?" he said angrily
"I didn't like it....I loved it." I said and looked up at him.
He walked up to me, grabbed my hands, pulled me off the couch, then started to kiss me. At first it was slow, and passionate, then it started to progress. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.
"Spencer.."
I pulled away and looked into his eyes.
"Yeah?" I asked
"I would love to keep this up, but, I think we should take this slow." he said with concern in his voice.
"Yeah your right." I unwrapped my arms and backed away from him. I smiled at him and sat down on the couch.
"What do you wanna do?" I asked him
"Watch a movie and order pizza?" he asked
"Oooo yes." I almost screamed.
"Okay I'll order a pizza, and you grab a movie."
I went into my room and looked through all the movies I had, and pick Charlie St. Cloud. I loved this movie. I came back out and saw him sitting on the couch.
"Pizza ordered." he said and smiled.
"Great." I said and walked over to him. I put the movie on and sat down next to him, and he wrapped his arm around me. Today has been a really good day, I thought to myself.