Chapter 10

Derek's POV
I decided it was best to leave Reid alone for the night so he could ponder his thoughts. I don't want to fall in love with him and then he doesn't feel the same way. I like him and I just hope he likes me too.
*The next morning*
I woke up at around 6:40 and decided to make breakfast for me and Spencer.
*7:15*
I made some pancakes with eggs and bacon. It took some time but it was worth it.
"Good morning." I hear Spencer say from behind me.
"Morning. I made us breakfast." I say, hoping he will like it.
"Oo. Yummy." Spencer scans the plate and then looks back up to be with a frown on his face.
"This is great and all, but where is the coffee?" He added. I had totally forgot about that.
"Oh, I uh, forgot but I will make you some." I said quickly and hurried over to the coffee machine.
"Thank you Derek..." I turned around and looked at him. He had tears in his eyes.
"...for everything you've done for me." I walked over to him an hugged him.
I said "Your welcome pretty boy." and then kissed his forehead.
"Okay let's stop crying and eat okay? And then later we can talk?" he pulled away from the hug and looked at me.
"Yeah. We definitely need to talk." he said, wiping the tears away from his eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------A/N:
And there is the horribly fast written chapter I have for you today. Hopefully I will update again soon cause today was my last day of school :) Hope you all like this chapter. Comment and Vote please