Chapter 7

Derek's POV
Since Spencer had a nightmare about Maeve last night and I woke up early, I decided to make him breakfast. I went into the kitchen to see what he had in his refrigerator, and took out eggs, bacon, and pancake mix. I put the bacon on a cookie sheet and into the oven. Then I got the eggs, cracked them, and started to mix them and put them on a pan to cook. Next I got the pancake mix, a bowl, and some water and mixed them together.
*25 minutes later*
Everything was finished and ready to be eaten. I walked into Spencer's room where he was still sleeping. I stared at him for a couple minutes, just staring at how cute he is when he's asleep. I slowly walked up to his bed and sat down.
"Spencer wake up ." I said and slightly started shaking Spencer.
"Five more minutes." he groaned and pulled the cover over his head.
"Okay but when your food gets cold it's not my fault."
"You made me food?"he said excitedly
"Yeah I did so come on."
Spencer jump up out of his bed and ran into the kitchen like a little kid would do on Christmas.

After we both are breakfast me and Spencer sat on the couch and watched The Other Woman. I loved that movie, and by the sound of it, so did Spencer.
"You like the movie?" I asked hoping he'd say yes.
"Yeah it's really good." he said not looking at me, keeping his eyes on the tv.
I hate to bring up last night but I have to, to make sure he's okay. "You wanna talk about last night?"
Spencer looked down to his lap, "Not really."
"Okay, but just know that I'm here for you if you need me."
"Thank you." he said
"For what?" I asked
He looked up at me with his big brown adorable eyes. "For being here for me when I needed someone. I don't know what I would of done if I were alone."
"I'm glade to be here for you, I'm here anytime you need me."
Then in that moment, we both just stared at each other. I went from his eyes to his small, pink, kissable lips. Spencer started coming closer to me. We we're now inches away from each other, about to kiss when the door bell rang. We both jumped and backed away from each other. Spencer got off the couch and went to answer the door.
"Spence!!" I heard JJ scream with excitement.
"Junior G Man!!" Garcia also screamed.
"Hey guys, w-what ar-are you doing he-here?" he asked stuttering.
"We came to visit you and see how your doing."
"Great." he said not sounding so much excited.
We were about to kiss. Me and Spencer. God I wish they didn't come, like I love them both, but I just wanted to kiss him. I wanted to kiss his small, soft, pink, adorable lips.
----------------------------------------------
A/N Note:
Sorry I wrote this in less than 2 hours so sorry if it's not that good. People have been asking for an update so here you go. I'll try and update again maybe tomorrow or Monday. Comment and vote, please and thank you, love all.
-Bri <3