Chapter 12

*Its 3 days later. A Monday. The guys are going to try and tell the team today*
Derek's POV
"You ready for this Spencer?" I asked him.
"Yeah I think so." he said, smiling.
The team was in the round table room talking. I had texted them and told them to meet us in there because we had to tell them something.
I grabbed Spencer's hand and we started to walk towards the room filled with our beloved friends/family.
Before we got to the room, Spencer let go of my hand, and then pushed the door open. Everyone looked towards us and stopped talking. JJ got up from her seat and rushed over to Spencer to give him a hug.
"Oh, I've missed you so much here. It wasn't the same with out all your random facts." she said, and then started laughing. Everyone else came up to give Spencer a hug, and then they sat back down.
"Okay so why are we here?" Prentiss asked us.
I looked at Spencer and then he nodded.
"Well me and Spencer have to tell you guys something." I grabbed Spencer's hand and then faced the rest of the team. "Over the time that me and Spencer spent together, we realized that we like each other." I stopped and looked at all there faces.
"And now we're kinda going out." Spencer said and bit his lip. "I know this is all new and it's kinda weird but we just hope that you guys are okay with us." he said finishing.