Chapter 17

Spencer's POV
It's been awhile since Derek has gotten out of the hospital and I've been with him the whole time. All we've been doing for the few weeks we've been together is kiss and enjoy each other's company. We haven't moved on to anything too fast and I'm kind of sad. I know I sound like a teenager but I just want him so badly, but he still needs to heal and we have to take things slowly, but I can't help it.
I snapped out of my thoughts when Derek asked me "What are you thinking about?"
I bit my lip and replied, "Nothing."
"You know you can tell me anything right?"
"Yeah I know but-"
"But what?" Derek interrupted me.
"I was just thinking about you okay? Are you happy now?" I said a little frustrated.
"Sorry I just wanted to know what you were thinking about, and what's so bad about you thinking of me?"
"Cause what I was thinking, it's bad and can't happen, okay."
"What were you thinking about that's so bad?"
Derek scouted closer to me on the couch and toke my hands and looked me in the eyes.
"You can tell me okay? If you want to." he said.
"I was..." I started not sure if I wanted to tell him. "thinking about you and me..."
"Doing what?" he asked with an eyebrow raised?
"About when we'd get to have sex okay?" I shouted and then got of the couch and went into the bathroom.
I don't know why I was so mad, but I was. I just didn't want to tell him, but he dragged it out of me. Yes I was going to tell him sooner or later but I just...ugh! I don't even know.
*Knock, Knock*
I heard Derek knock on the door but I didn't want to open it.
"Go away!" I said.
"Not until you talk to me Spencer. It's okay, what you were thinking that is, it's okay, I think about it to."
"You do?" I said in a whisper.
"Yeah I do, all the time."
I opened the door and came face to face with Derek. I gave him a small smile, which he returned, and we just kept staring in each other's eyes.
I stepped forward and kissed him. Instantly, his hands went to my hips and my hands went around his neck. Our kiss started to get more heated and we started to use our tongues. He grabbed me by the but and lifted me onto the sink counter. He stopped out kiss and pulled my shirt off.
He liked me in the eyes again and asked me, "Are you sure you want to do this?"
I smiled and replied "Absolutely."
-------------------------------------------------------A/N
Sorry that this is such a short chapter and that it took forever, school started a couple months ago and I just haven't had the time. Hope you enjoy this small chapter and I will be updating again soon, hopefully later today. Please cote and give me your feed back.