Chapter 6

Spencer's POV
*2 weeks later*
Me and Morgan have grown really close to each other over the past couple weeks, and I kinda like it. I kinda like him. Woah wait did I just say I like Derek? I think I do, I mean he's just so hot. His smile. His chocolate brown eyes, and his abs are so.... I got distracted by his voice "Which one is yours?" Morgan asked me.
"Um the one up there to the right. That one." I said pointing.
I unlocked the door and let him in.
"Welcome to my uncleaned home." I said, looking around the living room, books everywhere.
"Just what I expected it to look like. Books everywhere." Morgan said and then laughed lightly.
"Hey I've been gone for almost 3 weeks excuse me for not cleaning up." I said, laughing.
"Sorry pretty boy forgot, time goes by fast."
Yeah, definitely when your spending it with someone who's so freaking hot, I thought.
"Is it okay if you sleep on the couch?" I asked him.
"Yeah I'll be fine." he said giving me a small smile.
"What do you want to eat?"
"Can we order pizza, haven't had any in weeks."
"Me too, I've missed it so much."
"Okay I'll order it. Pepperoni?"
"Yes!!"
While Morgan was on the phone, I went into my room and started to clean it. There were clothes everywhere and my bed was a mess.
"Hey Reid is it okay if I take a shower?" Morgan asked.
"Yeah of course, right over there." I said pointing to the door to the left. "The towels are in the cabinet in there."
"Okay thanks." he smiled, then walked into the bathroom.
I would love to seem him without any clothes on. I bite my lip. No Spencer you need to stop, he probably isn't bi anyways. I must over been thinking for a while because Morgan comes out the shower with a towel wrapped around his body, and I couldn't stop starring. "Kid?" Morgan said. I must of been staring at him.
"Yeah? Sorry what did you say?"
"I asked has the pizza come yet? and what were you thinking about?"
"Um no-" just then the doorbell rang. "now it has" I said, walking towards the door and away from Morgan's gorgeous body. When I answered the door, there was a short brunette woman standing there. "Hi that'll be $10.50" she said.
"Okay one second." I went over to my kitchen counter and grabbed my wallet.
"Here you go." I gave her the money and took the pizza, then walked over to the couch.
"Pizza is here." I yelled to Morgan.
"Okay I'll be in there in a minute."
I went into the kitchen and grabbed two plates and some 7up for me and Derek. I grabbed two slices of pizza and put them on my plate. I had just taken a bite out of pizza when Derek came out of the bathroom, with just sweatpants on. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.
"Looks delicious." Morgan said while walking in. I finished the bite I was in and said "It is." Morgan then went to turn the tv. We started to watch the movie Transformers, well he did, all I could do was stare at him.
After the movie was done with my pizza and the movie was over I told Derek I was going to sleep.
"Okay." he said. I went over to the cabinet by my bedroom and gave him a blanket and some pillows. "Goodnight." I said and gave him a small smile. "Night, see you tomorrow."
"Okay."
*3:41 a.m (it's a dream)*
I tried to reason with her, but she wouldn't listen to me.
"liar, liar, liar." she said, holding a gun to Maeve's head.
"No I didn't, Diane I offered you a deal and you can still take it. Me for her. Let me take her place." I said.
" you would do that?" she asked with disbelief.
"yes"
"you would kill yourself for her?"she asked again.
"yes"
"Thomas Merton." Maeve said.
"who's that?" Diane asked eagerly.
"he knows."
"who's Thomas Merton? who is he?"she kept asking.
"he's the one thing that you can't take from us." Maeve said, and by then I knew what Maeve was saying.
"no" Diane said and then raised the gun to her temple.
"waaaaiiiiiittttttt." I yelled trying to stop her.
*BOOM*
I stood in disbelief, looking down at the ground at both of their bodies. She was dead. The love of my life was dead. I then feel to the ground and started to cry.
I then felt someone shaking my shoulder. I saw it was Morgan. I must of been dreaming. "Hey kid you okay?" he asked. "You were screaming."
I then started to cry my eyes out. I haven't had that dream since the day before I tried to kill myself. "Was it about her?" Morgan asked with sympathy in his voice. I just nodded my head. "I'm sorry Morgan. I'll be okay. you can go back to sleep." I said trying to ensure him I'll be okay. "You sure, you want me to stay with you?" he asked. I nodded my head. I needed someone to stay with me so I don't try anything. "Try and go back to sleep okay kid? I'll go get my pillow and blanket and sleep on the floor." he said. Once again I just nodded and tried to go to sleep so I didn't have to think about what happened with Maeve.