Chapter 3

Derek's POV
*later on at the hospital with the whole team*
"Why would he does this?" Prentiss asked.
"I don't know. I didn't think he would try to kill himself." I said.
"When he wakes up, just try not to question him so much, just be there for him." Hotch said.
"Okay." everyone said in unison.
*3 hours later*
"Agents he should be waking up soon. One at a time please ." the doctor said.
"Morgan why don't you go in first?" Hotch asked
"Okay?" I said with question in my voice, but fast walked to his room.
"knock, knock." I said quietly. He was still asleep. I sat down in the chair that was next to his bed and just stared at him. He looks so peaceful. So...so...beautiful. I wish I could just tell him. But what if he doesn't like me like that? I thought to myself.
After about another 5 minutes of thinking, he started to stir. "Spencer?" I asked.
"Morgan?" his voice said softly.
"How are you feeling."
"Why?" he started to cry a little.
"Why what kid?" I said.
"Why'd you have to save me?" he was fully crying now. "why? I could have died, and I could have been with Maeve. I would have died and went wherever she went, and we could have been together." he shouted. Now the whole team was coming in the room. Prentiss, JJ, and Garcia were crying.
"Because we love you Spence." JJ said. "Don't you get that, we saved you cause we love you, and we want you here with us."
"Don't you guys get it, I don't want to fucking be here. Yeah I love you guys too, but I wanted to be gone, and be with Maeve."
"Look Spencer, I am so fucking sorry that I saved you from committing suicide.I'm so sorry that Maeve died. I'm sorry that you apparently hate us so much that you would freaking leave us. I'm so fucking sorry." and with that I left. I couldn't handle it anymore, so I left.