Thirteen -

Rachel's POV -

I watched as Tom was dragged off by Jay, he was going to expose us and everyone was going to think he was some sort of bad boy that enjoyed seducing school girls.

I couldn't bare the thought of being without him, not after everything we had been through. It was always supposed to be me and Tom against the world, no one was supposed to ever come between us.

Guess that all went to waste though.

I collapsed down the wall, bringing my knees to my chest and allowing the tears to fall as I attempted to make myself feel slightly better; but it was no use.

I knew that this was all my fault and Tom was going to be the one that suffered - by lunch time, it would be the talk of the staff room and, by the end of the day, it would be the talk of the students.

Nothing ever stays secret for long in this school.

Everyone finds something out in their own little ways. Even if it happens to be the worst thing possible that they find out about.

"Rachel? What's happened?" I heard someone ask, I looked up to see Mr.Kaneswaran standing there with a concerned look on his face as he crouched down so that he was beside me.

"Nothing sir." I replied, wiping the tears away from my cheeks as I spoke and smiling up at him.

"Clearly there is something, or you wouldn't be in this state now." he sighed.

"Do you promise not to tell anyone?" I asked.

"Well, it depends on what it is. There are some things that I have no choice but to report, for your own safety..." Mr.Kaneswaran replied in a sympathetic tone.

"Please sir? I need you to promise that, no matter what I tell you, you won't tell anyone else?" I said, as the tears continued to silently roll down my cheeks now.

I needed to talk to someone that wasn't Mr.McGuiness or Nathan or Louise. I just needed to talk to someone that knew nothing about what had happened and would be able to help me, without wanting to get me into trouble.

"Let's go into my classroom, we can talk there?" he suggested with a gentle smile, offering a hand to help me up.

"Sleeping with him as well, are you?" Max laughed as he appeared from nowhere with a smug look on his face, his hands in his pockets and a bruise on his face; guess he must have got into a fight with someone. 

More than likely it was a fight over Louise, he hated it when anyone else looked at her. He's been in more than one fight because of that, but that's nothing to do with me, he can do what he likes where Louise is concerned.

She is nothing to me anymore, and I don't need some bitch like her controlling me anymore and telling me what I can and can't do with my life, who I can and can't date and where I can and can't go.

"Please Max, just leave me alone." I replied.

"Well, you do get around quickly, don't you? First Mr.Parker, then Nathan and now Mr.Kaneswaran, who's next? Mr.McGuiness?" Max replied, still laughing at himself and what he was doing to me.

"What are you talking about?" Mr.Kaneswaran asked as he looked between me and Max, confusion written all over his face as he did so.

"She is sleeping with Mr.Parker and, adding to that, she's pregnant with his baby." Max replied, throwing his hands in the air and giving himself a round of applause for his actions now.

"Rachel? Is this true?" Mr.Kaneswaran questioned me.

"I'm going to murder you Max. How do you even know about that?" I shouted and I ran towards him, before Mr.Kaneswaran even had a chance to stop me, my fist had hit Max full in the face and he looked at me with shock. Like he never expected me to do something like that because he had never seen me in this mood before.