Six -

"What did Mr.Parker want then?" Nathan asked as we walked into my house. All that could be heard was my brother shouting at his x-box, just like always when I got home.

"Don't worry about Jacob, he spends most of his time shouting at his games. And he just wanted to find out why I didn't bother putting the effort in with the essay." I lied, walking into the living room and putting the TV on to see what crap was on there.

"You were out there for an awfully long time. You sure there wasn't anything else?" he asked with a friendly smile.

"It was nothing important. Just, you know, the usual." I chuckled and I also wasn't strictly lying then, he was talking to me about the usual things and using his usual arguments; although there was something different about this one. It's like he was telling me everything at the same time and he wanted me to listen to what he had to say to me.

"The usual?" he questioned with a confused look, like he had no idea what I was going on about.

"Yeah, you know, telling me that he loves me and wants me back. You should know that's what I mean." I chuckled, throwing my bag onto the floor and sitting down on the sofa.

"Well, why don't you give him another chance..." Nathan said much to my surprise.

"Why would I do that?" I laughed nervously, trying to hide the fact that it's what I wanted to do and, if he wasn't my teacher, then I probably would have taken up his offer of giving him another chance.

"I'm not an idiot Rachel. Louise might think you're stupid, but you and Tom clearly still love each other and neither of you are going to be able to hide that for much longer. He's not going to give up until he gets you again." Nathan shrugged like it was the most obvious thing in the world and I should have known that without being told.

"Nath, he's a teacher. And he's not just any teacher, he's my History teacher. It's illegal for there to be any kind of relationship between me and Tom, even if I wanted to take him back, I couldn't." I replied as I remembered back to when Nathan found out about me and Tom for the first time. He had made sure that we knew that and he was pretty smug about it when he was telling us.

"Then you have two choices..." Nathan stated.

"And what would they be then?"

"You either act like he means nothing to you and get over him, or you admit to yourself that you still have feelings for him and give him another chance. Which is it going to be?" Nathan asked, his attention now turning to me and the silence that there was.

I knew which option I should say, but then I also knew which option I wanted. And they weren't the same.

The option I should say involved taking the harder option, there was long term suffering involved if I said that I was going to act like he meant nothing to me and got over him with someone that I didn't really love.

The option I wanted involved breaking the law and going for the easy option, the one where I could be happy and have the life that I always wanted to have. Tom was the only person to make me feel loved and like nothing could ever hurt me. I needed that back in my life.

"Well, which option is it going to be?" Nathan asked after about ten minutes of silence from me as I thought about what I was going to say.

"I love him Nathan. Like, really love him and I need him back in my life..." I sighed in response as I played with my fingers and considered what I had just said; I had basically admitted that I was falling for Mr.Parker.

And not for the first time either.

++

Hey there guys,

Sorry for the short part this time, I just wanted to create some drama/tension for you all. Anyway, hope you liked this part and the next part will be longer. Promise you guys.

And, don't worry, the next part will also be up tonight, just in case you were wondering. I hope you like it as much as you have liked the other parts so far.

Let me know what you think and could I possibly get 6 votes again please because that's what I've been getting on the other parts? I would be really happy with that one.

I appreciate everyone that has read this so far and commented, it really means a lot. I'm glad people are enjoying it.

I love you all,

Em:)xxx