Eight -

A/N:

Hey there guys,

This part would have been up earlier, but my phone decided it was going to stop working. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this part and I just wanted to warn you that there are some sexual references in this part. There is nothing explicit, I'm not really one for writing things like that, but I just thought I'd warn you anyway.

Let me know what you think and hope you're loving the story so far.

Thanks for the comments and everything so far, I really appreciate them. I love you all.

Em:)xxx

+++

Rachel's POV -

The alcohol had been flowing non-stop since we arrived at the club; with Nathan buying me the majority of my drinks for me. We hadn't really left the dance floor and, since Tom had spotted us together, his eyes hadn't left me.

So far, the plan was all going the way that it should be, Tom was being made jealous. But, at the same time, he was doing a good job of making me jealous.

Him and Miss.Lake were all over each other, like they were physically inseparable from each other.

Their hands constantly roaming over one and other's bodies as their tongues went around each other's mouths like a washing machine. Everytime Tom saw me looking at him, he would smirk before pulling Miss.Lake's body closer to his, leaving no space between them.

Anyone would think they were actually in a proper relationship with each other.

"Tom's going outside now. If you want to talk to him, now's going to be your best chance..." Nathan said into my ear so I could hear him over the music that was thumping throughout the place.

"What about Louise?" I asked pointing her to her as she watched my every single move, there was no way I was going to be able to leave without her suspecting something was going on.

"Don't worry about her. I'll keep her and Miss.Lake busy. Just, go now, before you change your mind..." Nathan said as he walked over to where the both of them were, I took that as my sign to leave and follow Tom out of the building; he was probably going for smoke knowing him.

Luckily for me, neither Louise nor Miss.Lake smoke so I should be able to make the most of this moment and get something from it.

I opened the door and Tom was stood in the corner, away from all the other people. The smoke he exhaled mixing with crisp air. He didn't even notice that I was stood there because his head was resting against the well, looking up at the night sky. He looked fed up with something.

"So, you and Miss.Lake, is there something going on there?" I laughed as I appeared next to him.

"You don't smoke, what are you doing out here? And nothing to do with you, I'm just your History teacher, remember?" Tom chuckled.

"I was just wondering. A student is allowed to wonder, are they not?" I replied, turning the questioning towards him.

"Indeed they are. But no, there's nothing between me and Miss.Lake, it's just a bit of fun. How about you and Nathan?" he replied.

"Nope, there's nothing going on there. Why, are you jealous of us?" I joked in response.

"I might be. Are you jealous of me and Miss.Lake?" he smirked as he backed me against the wall, moving closer to me as he spoke. His breath mixing with the cold air and the smell of smoke mixed with alcohol and his usual aftershave.