Three -

"Rachel, are you alright?"

I looked up to see that Mr.McGuiness was stood there, with a concerned look on his face as he spoke; he was one of the teachers that you could go to about anything and he wouldn't really care what it was about, he would still listen to you and help you the best that he can.

He had to be one of my favourite teachers in the entire school, other than my Geography teacher.

Mr.Kaneswaran.

He was one of the nicest teachers ever, he actually made the lessons enjoyable and I usually managed to remember everything he had taught us in the lesson; well, something must have worked last year because I got an A in Geography.

But Mr.Kaneswaran and Mr.McGuiness were the best two teachers in the school and I loved them. They had made last year worth it, and I'm sure this year was going to be no different.

"Yeah, it's just been-"

"Rach, you should see the new guy that's in my Photography group. Oh 'em gee, he's possibly THE hottest guy of the year. His voice, and his-" Louise beamed as she walked through the door cutting more off before I finished telling Mr.McGuiness what was wrong with me. She had completely failed to notice that I was in tears; she was just happy about herself. One of the few things that did annoy me about her, and there wasn't that many.

But, when she had her eye on someone, she would make sure they knew about it and she would make it her mission to make them like her in return.

She wasn't a slag, or anything like that. She just enjoyed having fun and wanted to be in a relationship with someone; she had been jealous of me and Tom when we were together.

It was a strange feeling to say that I was jealous of her for being able to feel like this and not worry about the consequences of her actions.

"Are you alright?" Louise asked, as she came to a stop beside me and realised I wasn't actually happy and was in tears.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Now, tell me more about this hot guy then." I laughed, standing up from the floor and wiping the tears away from my eyes before I smiled at her.

"Rachel?" Mr.McGuiness said as we went to walk away.

"Yes sir?" I smiled.

"If you want to talk to me later, then you know where I am." he smiled at me and then turned on his heel, and walked back down the coridoor towards his classroom at the end of the hall. Although he was my form tutor for the morning and afternoon, he was actually a languages teachers.

And a bloody good one at that.

"What was that about then?" Louise asked as she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Nothing. He just saw that I was upset and wanted to know if I was alright. Anyway, tell me more about this guy." I smiled.

"Well, his name is M-"

"Sorry to interupt, but Rachel, Mr.Parker wants to see you. You ran off before he could give you the work for next lesson." Nathan panted as he supported himself against the wall, trying to catch his breath. I guess he had been looking for me since I disappeared and he had given up chasing after me; he would never have caught me anyway.

"And you are?" Louise asked, clearly annoyed that someone she didn't even know had interrupted her.

"Lou, this is Nathan, he's in my History class. Nathan, this is Louise, she's my bestfriend. Try not to kill each other while I'm gone..." I sighed as I walked off towards Tom's classroom.

Seeing him being the last thing that I wanted to do right now, there was a reason that I ran off as quickly as I did and there was a reason I didn't want to see him again until I had no other choice.