Seven -

Rachel's POV -

Nathan had helped me come up with a plan that was bound to make Tom jealous and make him want me more than he already did; guys always want what they can't have.

It made the chase much more thrilling, but then I can't really say anything about that since I want what I can't legally have as well.

"So, you find out from Tom where he's going tonight..." Nathan smiled as we walked towards the last lesson of the week, History. The time where the plan was going to be put into motion and we were going to see just how successful this idea really is.

"And then I'll come round yours tonight to get ready with Louise, and we'll make it one hell of a night together." I chuckled. Louise had no idea what me and Nathan were planning; I'd decided against telling her because she had already made her opinion on Tom clear and she hated him.

She had spent most of her time trying to convince me that Nathan was perfect for me and I should get with him; even though we'd both said that was never going to happen. We only liked each other as friends.

And Nathan knew my heart only belonged to Tom and he was never going to get it from me.

"You know, I've seen him hanging off Miss.Lake's arm a lot this week..." Nathan pointed out.

"I thought I was the only one who had noticed that one. You don't think he's a similar idea to you, do you?" I questioned because it seemed suspicious how he had told me that he loved me, yet he was spending all his time with Miss.Lake whenever he saw me around.

If he was trying to make me jealous, then he was doing a very good job and he had made me incredibly jealous. But I wasn't going to let that show, especially since I was doing the same thing to him.

"Well, if he did, is it working?" Nathan asked with a raised eye-brow as we walked into the classroom, seeing that pretty much the entire class was there, with the exception of Lauren and her gang of Barbie followers.

"Obviously it's working or I wouldn't have noticed it, would I?" I laughed as we took or seats at the back of the room, pulling everything we needed from our bags.

"Rachel and Nathan, you can continue your conversation after the lesson, thank you. Now, can everyone turn to page 85 and continue with the work from last lesson. In silence..." Tom said as he took his seat at his desk, only lifting his eyes either to make sure we were all doing the work in silence or to have a quick glance at me; even Nathan had noticed that because he sat there sniggering to himself under his breath.

I just punched him in the arm before continuing with the work that we had been set to do.

"He really loves you. He wants to kiss you..." Nathan kept mutteringloud enough for me to be able to hear it, but quiet enough so no one else in the room could.

"I swear, if you don't shut up, then I'm going to tell Lauren that you want to take her out on a date at the weekend..." I replied with a serious look on my face, putting my pen down on the desk and looking straight at him.

"Nathan? Rachel? Is there something you would like to share with the class?" Tom asked, standing up, causing the entire class to stop their work and look at us.

"Nothing sir. You wouldn't understand anyway." Nathan replied with a laugh.

"Rachel?"

"It was just something that Nathan did last night. See sir, he came round mine after school yesterday and we went to my bedroom to do some revision while Jacob, that's my brother by the way, was doing some things in the kitchen. He went to sit on my bed but, because he's a bit of an idiot, he totally missed and landed on the floor; knocking everything off at the same time." I said in fits of laughter, to which the entire group burst out laughing as well. Nathan just sat there, giving me a dirty look because of the fact I just told the whole group about how much of an idiot he was sometimes.