Two -

I walked into my History room, seeing that Tom wasn't here yet and neither were any of the other students; which meant that I got my pick of where to sit before anyone else.

I decided that I was going to sit right at the back of the room, hopefully everyone else would get here before Tom did and then he wouldn't even notice I was here.

That would make things less awkward and I could enjoy this lesson a whole lot more.

It would be better if he didn't know that I was here, then he wouldn't be looking at me every five seconds either, trying to make some form of eye contact with me.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were still at school?" I looked up to see Tom stood right in front of me, anger on his face as he spoke to me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a bloody teacher?" I snapped in response.

"The same reason you didn't tell me you were a student!" he shouted in frustration.

"Then why did you sleep with me and then leave me the next day?" I asked, holding back the tears as I asked the question because I didn't know how he was going to reply or what lame excuse he was going to give.

"You wanted it just as much as I did. You're the one that spent the time giggling because you thought your parents were going to catch us. You didn't exactly stop me when I made the move..."

"And, clearly to you, it was nothing more than sex when you had nothing better to do." I mumbled under my breath.

"It was much more than that. I loved you then, and I love you now. I had no choice but to leave you that night and you don't even understand it." he replied as he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration; he looked unbelievably sexy when he did that.

"If you really loved me, then you never would have left me. Now, you just do your job as my teacher and I'll do my job as your student. Good bye Tom..." I sighed, looking away from him, wiping away the stray tears which had formed in the corner of my eyes as I took this opportunity to actually say goodbye to the only person who ever actually loved me and wasn't embarrassed to be seen in public with me; and it was time to accept that it was over between us and there was no chance anything would ever be able to happen again.

This really was the end this time and I was using this as a time to let him go; I might finally be able to move on with my life then and actually find someone that provides me with half the happiness that Tom ever did.

"Rachel, I'm sorry for everything I put you through. Please, just, don't do this to me?" Tom said, almost as though he was begging me.

"You ended it by walking away and leaving me. All you are to me now, is my History teacher, and all I am to you, is your student. Goodbye Mr.Parker..." I sighed and, as though someone sensed that I needed help, an unfamiliar body walked into the room.

He had an awkward smile and his eyes as green as anything, his hair swept to one side with a hat covering what you couldn't see; he looked really shy and like he didn't really know what he was doing.

"Not interrupting anything, am I?" he enquired, pointing between me and Tom rather suspiciously.

"Nope. I was just, erm, asking how her Summer was. Anyway, I'm Mr.Parker your History teacher, and you are?" Tom smiled.

He had such a perfect smile, I rememeber when we would just lay beside each other and look at one and other, before saying how much we loved each other.

Those were good times.

Happy times in fact.

I was going to miss them, but the pain and suffering wasn't worth the time anymore; I just needed some release from it all.