Chapter 32 ~

I woke up to Speedy getting dressed.

"Morning, babe." He said, looking at me.

I gave him the sup nod and made my way into the bathroom. I took a shower, freshened up, and brushed my teeth. I put on some tights, a tank, fuzzy slippers, a beanie, and my Jordan necklace. 

I went into the room that Cherry was staying in, and she was watching Spongebob.

"Come on, Cherry. Let's take a shower and get dressed. You know Auntie Steff coming to get you today."

She nodded and I ran the bath for her. I went back into my room and grabbed my Carried Away bubble bath. I poured it in the tub, and she got in.

After her shower, I changed her into a Jordan jumpsuit with matching Jordans. I brought her downstairs and turned the TV on Spongebob for her.

"I'm about to make you some breakfast, kay babe?"

She slightly nodded, and glued her concentration back to Spongebob.

I went into the kitchen to see Speedy eating breakfast from McDonalds.

"Here." He said, passing me a big bag of food for me and Cherry.

"Thanks." I said, going back into the living room and giving Cherry a plate of food. I held her hand so we could do our grace and then we ate.

I noticed Speedy leaning on the kitchen doorway, eating his food and watching us.

I stuffed some pancakes in my mourh before asking, "Yes?"

He chuckled and said, "It's not cute to talk with your mouth full."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not tryna be cute."

"Whether you're trying or not trying, you still are." He said, walking over to me and pecking my lips.

"You taste like syrup." He whispered in my ear. I didn't want to giggle, but I let it out anyway.

"What .. she smiling?" He joked, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm always smiling."

"You don't never smile at me no more."

"You never are home for me to smile at you."

"Work is getting outta hand nowadays."

"Whatever." I said, underneath my breath. I stuck my fork in my egg, sausage, and cheese bowl and a couple eggs fell down my tank.

I took them out and was about to put it on a napkin, but Speedy took them out of my hand and ate them.

"Ew, you are so nasty." I said, laughing.

"You like it." He replied, smirking.

I was laughing hard and said, "You act just like .. nevermind."

My whole attitude had changed because he reminded me of Lamar.

"Baby, you okay?" He asked me, noticing my sudden change in attitude.

I nodded and he went into the kitchen and put his plate down and grabbed his keys.

"Alright, I'ma be back later." He said, walking towards me and kissing my lips. He walked out of the door, and closed it behind.

My phone rang, and Cherry's attention went from the television to my phone.

"I wanna answer it!" She yelled, running towards my phone.

I smiled weakly at her while she answered it.

"Hello? .. Hey! .. Yeah! .. I miss you, too! .. Yeah, she misses you, too .."