Chapter 29 ~

RATED R [GRAPHIC CONTENT]

I washed my hands after I threw up once more.

Major and I had rode every single ride twice, and I had to release all the contents in my stomach.

I went back out of the restroom, seeing Major waiting by a trashcan.

"You hungry, again?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just wanna turkey leg and a funnel cake."

"Just?" He asked, chuckling.

I laughed and playfully shoved him, "Fuck you."

We walked to a food stand, and waited in the line. I tried to grab Major's hand, but he quickly moved away.

"I don't wanna touch yo sick ass." He said, laughing.

I shrugged and said, "I don't give a fuck."

He grabbed my waist and lifted me an inch off the ground, "I'm just playing. I'll get sick with you." He started repeatedly pecked my lips.

I giggled and talked inbetween his kisses, "Stop .. Major .. put .. me .. down!"

He laughed and put me down, then wrapped both of his arms around my neck from behind me.

As the line moved up, I noticed a white girl who was with another dude, I'm guessing her boyfriend, staring at me and Major through my peripheral vision.

I just continued to look forward, until I saw her and the dude walking towards us. She smiled at me and asked, "Excuse me, are you two a couple?"

Major answered her before I could, "Yeah, wassap?"

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to let ya'll know that ya'll are soo cute. I'm jealous." She simply stated.

"Thanks." I replied, smiling.

She smiled and walked off before I heard her say, "See, Nick. Why can't we be like them?"

I smiled and it was time for us to order.

"Hey, how may I help ya'll?" The woman asked. She was pretty, but she was giving Major googly eyes.

"Yeah, lemme get two turkey legs, a funnel cake, a large fruit punch, and .. Cass, what drink you want?"

The girl turned her attention to me and frowned. I smiled at her and said, "Lemonade."

She went near the back of the trailer, and handed us all of our stuff. She gave Major his change, and slipped him a white folded piece of paper.

He opened it right in front of her, and slid it back to her. "I'm straight." He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked off, but not before I saw the girl's dropped jaw.

We found a bench under a tent and ate there. We ate and talked until we finally decided it was time to go.

I threw my trash away, and we exited the fair. Major opened the door to his car for me, and he got in and took off.

I looked through my purse frantically. I had forgot the key to Auntie Steff's house.

"What's wrong?" Major asked, looking at me quickly and fixing his eyes back on the road.

I sighed and said, "I left my key at the house, and I don't wanna wake anyone up."

He smirked and said, "You can stay the night with me."

I laughed and said, "I wanna get home, and take a long ass shower. Besides, isn't your dad at the house."

He looked a little hurt and said, "It's cool, and naw. He's with my grandfather."