Chapter 24 ~

A/N: This chapter will definitely have you in your emotions. I cried while writing this chapter. ); 

I woke up without Speedy beside me; again. I guess New Year, Old Speedy.

I hated that we had to go back to school the day after New Year's.

I spent my New Year's with Cherry, Mariah, and Auntie Steff. I wanted to be with at least some of my family.

I got up and took a shower. Today was gonna be a chill day so I just threw on a red Jordan hoodie, grey skinny sweats, and some red fuzzy Jordan slippers.

I grabbed my phone without checking it at all, and I grabbed my keys. I put them in my purse, and went outside to look at the scenery. It looked so gloomy and dull today, but I was in a pretty good mood.

I drove my car to Rocky High and parked my car in the student's parking lot.

The students who were hanging outside of school began staring at me as I got out the car, but I didn't know what for. The majority of them were wearing black, too.

I just shrugged it off and walked into the building. As I was walked through the hallway, all of the whispers in the hallway ceased. Everyone turned and looked at me.

Some were shaking their heads, some were crying. What the fuck was going on, and why was the spotlight on me?

"I feel sorry for her."

"Damn, I know she feel bad."

"I ain't never talked to her, but I will now."

"I wonder what she's going through."

"This gotta be eating her alive right now."

While I was looking at the students, I felt some arms wrap me up in a hug.

"I'm so sorry. I know what you're going through." I heard the female voice say.

I looked at the girl, and it was Nikki.

"Fuck off me, bitch!" I yelled, pushing her off me. She fell to the ground and I just walked over her.

I saw Speedy standing at his locker. He was wearing all black, too. Did I not get the memo, or some shit?

"Speedy?" I asked behind him.

"Cassi! You alright?" He exclaimed, turning around and hugging me.

"Yeah .. why the fuck everybody acting like this?" I asked, not hugging him back.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Why everybody acting like some bad shit just happened?"

He looked down and said, "Cause .."

"Cause what?"

"You know .."

"Know what?"

"Come on, Cassi. Let's just go home."

"Man, fuck that!" I said, releasing his grasp on me. He ain't come home last night so what the fuck he mean let's go home? I heard the bell ring and I just walked to class without any books. Everybody was blowing my high.

When I walked in class, all eyes were on me. My teacher, Mr. Tailor, walked over to me and embraced me in a hug as soon as I stepped foot in the door.

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Logan." He said. I didn't wanna cuss the teacher out, so I gently pushed him off me.

I sat down in my usual seat in the back of the class. All eyes were still on me.

"Could ya'll stop fucking staring at me?!" I yelled. Everyone turned around and faced Mr. Tailor.