Chapter 6 ~

"Bitch, we gotta get you something to wear!" Akia said, grabbing her keys and making her way to the door.

It was Monday, and we had a holiday. Speedy decided to take me on a date this day to a restaurant that surprisingly was opened.

"Bye, Mrs. Li!" I yelled before walking out of her house.

"Bye baby!" I heard her reply.

We got to the mall quickly, and made our way in thru the double doors.

Akia and I both were wearing a sweater, tights, and some Jordans. As soon as we walked in, we got hateful glares from hoes and sexual glares from niggas.

We made our way into Rue 21.

"OMG, CASSI! LOOK AT THIS!" Akia said, shoving a whole outfit into my arms.

I squealed at the sight of it. I immediatly went into the dressing room and tried it on.

"How I look?" I asked Kia, twirling around for her to see it.

"Damn boo! No gay shit, but if I was Speedy, I'll fuck you up tonight." Akia said, licking her lips.

I laughed ridiculously, "Yo gay ass. I'm finna buy this!"

I changed back to my clothes and checked out. We had went into Footlocker so we could cop the latest Jordans.

"Boo, I gotta take a big ass piss. I'm finna use the restroom. Buy me a pair of the 7's in a size 4." Akia said, handing me $180.

"I gotcha." I looked thru the Jordans and saw a pair of 4's that I wanted.

I grabbed my shoes and Akia's and started walking towards the checkout.

I looked to the side to see two niggas trying on the same pair of 4's I was purchasing.

I noticed one of the niggas had red tips at the bottom of their dreads and realized it was Major.

I crept up behind him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around, and his face suddenly lit up.

"Wassap Cass?" He asked, standing up and bending over to give me a hug. His friend stood up, and his eyes bulged.

"Damnnnn, Major!" He said, looking me up and down. I slightly blushed and looked away. Major laughed and looked away, too.

"So, whatchu doing here today?" I asked Major.

"I had to get these new 4's, and by looking at those in your hand, I can tell you are too." He said, pointing to the shoes in my hand.

"You matching my fly?" I asked.

He laughed, putting his hand over his mouth, "Oh shit, you bad?"

"A nigga need some love, too .. while ya'll just sitting here being cute." Major's friend said, sitting back down and taking the shoes he was trying on off his feet.

As soon as he said that, Akia walked back in.

"Aww shit, I been gone for 5 minutes and you got TWO niggas?" She said, looking at us and holding up the number 2 with her fingers.

I giggled and said, "Calm down, bitch. This my friend, Major and one of his friends ..?"

"Alex." He said, standing up and walking over to Akia, "What yo name is?"

She had to look all the way up at him. "Akia .." She replied, sweetly. She looked away and bit her bottom lip.

"Gone head and get yo nigga, boo." I said to her.

She flipped her middle finger at me and turned her attention back to Alex.

"So, Major, what school do you go to?" I asked, looking around the shoes again.