Chapter 31 ~

Akia

"Wake yo ass up and help me take this to the Expedition!" I said, hitting Alex with my pillow repeatedly.

It was the day before I had to leave. Alex hadn't left me alone for a whole week since I told him. I wanted to chill with my love Cassi, cause I know what she's going through. And, all she got now by her side is Speedy, and his fine ass brother, Yung.

"I'm up, damn." Alex said, groaning.

I rolled my eyes and tried to reach my perfumes and body washes on a top shelf.

"Ugh, Alex, can you get that for me?" I begged. He didn't say anything, and when I turned around, he was sleeping. Again.

I picked up my wooden jewlery box and threw it at him, hitting him dead on his forehead.

"AKIA!!" He yelled, waking up.

I stood there and laughed my fucking ass off. He had on this serious face, and he was rubbing his forehead. It was so damn funny, mannn.

"What the hell you laughing for?" He asked, rising out of my bed slowly.

"I called you bout ten times and you wouldn't wake up, soooo .."

"So?" He asked, walking towards me slowly.

I began backing up and started stuttering, "I-I .. Y-you, I-I needa you.."

Before I knew it, my back was against the wall, and Alex was standing in front of me with one hand on the wall.

He was so damn sexy, man. He had curly brown hair, and a lightskin color, brown eyes, straight, white teeth, a piercing on his left eyebrow, and then he was tall. Sometimes I couldn't even understand why he was with me. He gotta have hoes, but I ain't never come across any, and he ain't got no contacts, and he barely be texting anyone, but me, Major, Cassi, his mama, and his daddy.

"You should be glad I love your ass." He said, leaning down and kissing me.

Our small kiss got heated quickly and he was french kissing my ass. I wrapped my arms around his waist, just as my mother walked in my room.

"Akia, hai preso pacchetto finito .. oh, am I interrupting?" My mother said, changing her languages.

I laughed and pushed a confused Alex off of me. "Yeah, I'm finishing. I'm about to put my stuff in the car. And, nope you ain't ruining nothing, madre."

"Ok, sto per andare a prendere tuo padre. La sua auto si è rotta. Non fare nulla te ne pentirai mentre sono via. And, Alex, you just stay pretty." She said, winking and leaving my room.

I was so glad that my parents like Alex. They're usually all about white and asian boys, but I don't give a fuck about race, only personality. It was just a big ass accomplishment that my father liked him. That's rare as fuck. Whatever Alex said to him caught his attention.

"Man, what the fuck did she just say?"

"She said, she finna go get my daddy cause his car broke down. And, she told me not to do anything I'll regret."

He smirked and said, "Too late. We already started."

He leaned down to kiss me, and I got out of the way, causing him to kiss my wall.

"You do me so dirty, babe." Alex said, packing my lotions and stuff.

"Oh." I replied dryly, laughing.

He looked at me seriously before rolling his eyes. I laughed again.

"Baby, when Major coming back?"