He Saved Me Chapter Twenty-Eight

No, you're not hallucinating....I have given you two updates in one night!!!!

And that's the hotel/resort/spa they're staying at over there. It's the acutal place--------->

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Isobel's POV

I bounced excitedly as Bobby pulled his truck up to the entrance of a hotel sporting the name Bay Point Marriot Golf Resort and Spa. This place looked super expensive. Panama City Beach....

I looked in the back seat to take in the reactions of Angel and Alice to see that they were both asleep. Alice was holding Angel's hand with her head tucked into the crook of his neck as she snored softly. They had bickered and flirted for the first three hours of the drive, and I hadn't noticed that they had finally shut up for the last two.

"Aww!" I said softly as I snatched up Bobby's digital camera from it's cradle between the seats and snapped a photo. Just as the photo was captured, Bobby let out a loud barking noise and both of the other passengers jerked awake, looking around madly. I couldn't resist laughing at them and taking another picture. They would surely hit if off!

"We're here!" Bobby said as he jumped down from the truck and ran over to open my door.

Alice looked around confused for a second before looking back at me. "Who the fuck are you dating? Donald Trump?" She asked as she noted how expensive the place was.

"Uh, can I have my hand now little bit?" Angel ask groggily.

Alice blushed a cute tint of red before snatching her hand back and jumping out of the truck. Bobby picked me up from my seat and help me keep my balance as I tried to get my land legs back.

"Yeah where the hell are we bro?" Angel asked as he reached into the back of the truck and picked up a suitcase and two duffel bags.

"Panama City. Daniel made arrangements for us to stay here for the weekend." Bobby responded as he picked up the other suitcase and two more duffel bags and started walking, throwing his keys to the attending valet. Angel followed close behind as Alice and I continued to look around in wonder.

When we entered the lobby of the hotel, a bellboy appeared out of nowhere and put all of the bags on a cart, and we continued to follow Bobby to the front desk.

"May I help you?" said a stuffy looking old man whose name tag displayed the name Walton.

"Yeah we have a reservation for four under the name Robert Slade." Bobby responded.

Walton typed into his computer furiously and looked Bobby up and down with a frown. "May I see your Identification card please?"

Bobby raised an eyebrow and pulled his wallet out of his back pocket, handing his ID to the old coot.

He glanced at Bobby's ID before handing it back. "I'm sorry sir, but there must be some sort of mistake. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in to this hotel." He said condescendingly before turning his eyes to the next couple and line. "May I help you sir? Madam?" He addressed them, effectively ignoring us.

"What the fuck? Excuse me?!?!" Bobby began angrily. "But I don't think you were done with us yet! I said we have RESERVATIONS!!!"

Walton rolled his eyes back to us and responded. "Reservations or not sir, the sign clearly states that the guest to check in must be 21 years of age or older." he said calmly before turning back to the couple.

The man walked forward and slid his ID and credit card across the counter. "Reservation for two under Samuel Wilcox." he said.

"WAIT A MINUTE!!!" Bobby yelled before attempting to jump onto the counter.