Dont image me in your book (Kakashi Hatake one-shot)

Name: Ash Kimoko

Age: 23

Crush: Kakashi Hatake

Looks:

Long black hair, blue eyes, tan skin. scars from fighting on her shoulders and back.

Personalitiy: cocky, smart, stubborn, puts up a tough front but really caring underneath.

*Very skilled ninja of the hidden mist, lighting style chakra

Story start:

Ashs P.O.V

I've been walking for days now trying to reach my destination, the village hidden in the leaf. 'I need a long nice bath' i thought as i saw the gates to the leaf come into site. "Halt, what business do you have here" A man with longish brown hair asked stepping forward.

"I have a message for the Hokage from the Mizukage, im to deliver it personialy" I said, the two guards looked at each other then let me pass. I knocked on the door to the Hokages office once i reached it. "Come in" i opened the door and stepped in, i noticed a man with silver hair standing at the desk.

"If im interupting something i can always come back later" I said, the silver haired man contiuned to stare at me, i dont blame him our villages only became allies not long ago so the mistrust is still there. But that being said him staring made me feel weird.

"Take a picture it might last longer" i said smirking at him, he mumbled something and then turned his head.

"I'll do what i can" He said to the Hokage, he walked past me and closed the door.

"How long are you staying Ash" The hokage asked looking at me with curiousity.

"Until im done, shouldnt be long" I walked up to her desk, set down the note and then walked out of her office. I was here on a mission, apperently one of our men infultrated the Leaf without permission im here to clean up the mess and to see why he did it. As i walked out i noticed the silver haired man leaning against the wall reading a book.

"Just dont image me in your little book" I said cocky, he just looked at me and laughed.

"Now why would i do that" He said still laughing.

"Because you have some staring problems" I said starting to walk off.

"What i cant stare at a pretty lady" he said walking beside me, i stopped and looked at him.

"Listen if your trying to hit on me, dont, im not interested" I started walking again, i was heading towards the hotsprings, i needed to relax.

Kakashis P.O.V

I watched her as she walked away, 'not interested' i thought as i walked outside. 'I guess we will see about that' i contiuned walking to the cafe i was meeting Asuma for lunch. "Your late Kakashi" Asuma said as i sat down.

"Sorry i was busy" I simply said.

"With what"

"A girl" Asuma sweatdropped and laughed. "Not in that way, just a girl who seems to catch my attention" I said.

"Ahh" Asuma lit up a cigerette and we began talking, he told me to try and act like i wanted her but at the same time dont, which i dont really need his advice on girls, but still she seems alot different from the girls i have went after, alot tougher. I was reading my book and walking around the village when i noticed her laying down in the grass under a tree.

"Nice day isnt it" I said as i approached her.

"Yeah" she said with her eyes still closed.

"My names Kakashi Hatake" I said sitting down next to her.

"Ash Kimoko"

"So Ash what brings you here" I asked her as i read my book.

"Business" She sat up and leaned against the tree, i noticed her trying to read my book.

"This book isnt made for people like you sorry" I said closing it shut.

"Oh and what does that mean" She asked looking at me.

"Simple it just isnt" I said looking back at her.

"Are you hiding something Kakashi" She said grinning.

"What" i gave her a confused looked.

"I have a friend who reads those books and he tends to cross out the main characters names and puts his and his gfs names in their place"

"I dont follow" I said still confused.

"What im trying to say is that you dont have to do that" She leaned closer, my heart skipped a beat when she did.

"Thought you werent interested" I said regaining my confidence.

"Im not" She said as she leaned on the tree again.

Ashs P.O.V

"Thought you werent interested" Kakashi said with more confidence.

"Im not" I said leaning on the tree again, but honestly i kind of was. I heard Kakashi sigh so i looked over at him. "Awh dont get all sad with me"

"You interest me you know that" He said looking at me, "Your pretty and you keep me thinking, you keep me trying to figure you out, which i never really had to do before so its new" When i finished she smirked at me.

"Im not met to be figured out"

"Everyone is met to be figured out, even the ones that dont want to be" He chuckled, i looked over at him and smiled. "Ash how would like to go to dinner with me tonight" he said looking back at me.

"Fine, but your paying" I said.

-FF to later that night-

I was finishing getting ready when i heard a knock "Coming" i said as i hurried. I walked to the door and opened it, Kakashi looked at lose for words.

"Umm. you looks beautiful" He finally said.

"I know" I said as i walked out the door, Kakashi made a reservation at this really nice restraunt, the night was a nice one, we talked and laughed and i got to know him more. He lost his whole team and he even told me about his father killing himself, he seemed to trust me.

Kakashis P.O.V

I really enjoyed my night with Ash, shes not as cocky or tough as she puts herself out to be, shes actually really intelligent and caring. We were standing in front of her door, honestly i didnt want the date to end. "Ash" I said as she finished opening her door.

"Yeah" She looked back at me, i stepped closer to her.

"Close your eyes" I told her, she gave me a weird look but nodded her head and closed her eyes. I closed the distance between us and kissed her. "Honestly i dont want the night to end, but nothing can go on forever. I really enjoyed tonight, and i would love to do it again sometime" I said as i looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

"I would love to as well Kakashi" She said smiling at me, when she walked into her room she hesitated on closing the door. "Kakashi"

"Yeah" I said wondering what she was going to say.

"When i first met you i said something, remeber"

"You mean the part about taking a picture" I said looking at her confused.

"No, not that. I met the part about imaging me in your little book"

"So what i can now" I said grinning at her.

"No you still cant" She laughed as she closed the door. 'She's hard to figure out' i thought as i walked back outside, 'but one that i wont give up on figuring out'