Chris & Aliyah

Aliyah

Tonight is Chris first game and I can not wait to show out for my baby. "This school is huge as fuck man." Milan says as we find our way to the gym. "It really is a big campus. You ever thought about school? I mean you had the money for it once we graduated." I say to her. "Nah girl what I wanna do I don't need a college degree. I have thought about fashion a lot lately though doubt I'll pursue it right now anyway. If you want to come here with Chris I'm down to pay your tuition." She says.

Milan is very selfless when you're apart of her inner circle. That's seriously one thing I love about her. "Girl I could never. I don't even know what I would do." I say laughing. "Hey if you ever need it just let me know girl and I got you." Her phone vibrates, "Aug?" I ask. She shakes her head yes. "He would've  been here but my father has him doing something as usually."

We get inside the gym and get a few looks from the girls already. "Damn I couldn't deal with lil shit like this either. What the fuck y'all looking at?" Milan asks. I laugh as the girls just looks away. "I wouldn't survive. I'll be in jail somewhere." Milan says laughing. The buzzard goes off, "Let's go Chris!" He looks up at me and smiles. Ah! I'm excited.

"Chris is on fire out there!" It's five seconds left. Chris has scored all of their points so far. "I know. Oh my God! I can't with this game!" Milan says. I laugh, I've never seen her this hyped up. "I feel like my brain is going to burst." The score is so close and the other team has the ball. "I can't look." I cover my eyes. It's gets dead silent in the gym. We hear the swoosh and everyone goes wild! "They won Aliyah! They won!"

"Congrats on winning baby." I say running up to him. "All in a day's work." Chris says kissing my forehead then laughing. "Hey Chris. You showed out didn't you!" Brianna says walking up. "Hey Aliyah!" I smile at her, "Hey girl." "Who is that?" Milan whispers. "Chris friend." I whisper back. "Bri this is my cousin Milan." Chris says introducing the two. "Hey." "Hey." Milan says back. She's a trip. "Well baby coach has to talk to me I'll see you at the house. Good luck on your game Bri." Chris kisses me then runs off.

Chris

I'm so glad to be home. That game has worn my ass out. I get inside the house, "Aliyah!" I walk into the dining room and see a plate waiting for me. "I was trying to wait up but you know how sleepy I get after I eat. Good job on you're on game baby. I'm proud. Love you. Aliyah." I smile and sit the note down grabbing my plate.

I cut the tv on while my plate heats up. It's s few things me and Aliyah need to discuss ASAP. That's the first thing on my list of things to do once were up and at it in the morning. The microwave beeps and I get up to grab it. This food is about to be good as fuck.

My phone rings, "What's up nigga?" I say biting into a wing. "How the game go?" Trey asks. "It went great. What you doing still up?" I ask. "Man Latesha wants a milkshake so I got up to get it." "Daddy duties." He laughs, "Hell yeah." I grab a fry. "Shits cool though. Alivia about to have her a lil bruh and lil sis." He sighs, "I know man. It's really crazy how everything happened you know with my pops being gone and shit. I never knew his ass but it makes me wonder what type of man he was to do something like that for me and my mama...." Once I got off the phone and I finish eating, I headed to the shower. I get inside the bed once I change into my boxers.

Aliyah

I wake up to Chris bringing in some breakfast. "Good morning beautiful." I smile, "Good morning superstar." He laughs, "Are we still going to see Jamari today?" He asks sitting the plate in front of me. "Yeah. Where you wanna take him?" I ask. "Uh we can go back to Monkey Joes. He had fun the last time." Chris says. "Did he have fun or you?" I ask. He laughs, "Well I had fun too."