Day 1 & Day 2

Latesha

"Are you really going to feed me that?" I ask Trey. "Yeah open your mouth girl." I laugh and open my mouth and he feeds me a piece of his chicken. "That's delicious." "I know grandma back there did that shit." I laugh. "Stop calling her grandma. That lady doesn't know you." He laughs, "Watch this.... Hey grandma." He says waving at the lady. She smiles and waves back.

"Told you." I shake my head laughing. His phone rings, "What's up Makayla?... Yeah I'm getting back in two days... Forreal?... Yeah alright. Cool. I'll swing through. Ha. Later." The smile he has on his face knowing its from her does make me a lil jealous. "What'd she say?" I ask sipping on my drink. "Baby girl kicked." He says with a huge smile. "That's good."

Trey

"I want you to meet her." She looks up at me. "Makayla?" She asks. "Yeah I mean you my girlfriend and she's carrying my child. It would be perfect if you two could meet and get along considering the both of you will be around." I say. It would be ideal if my girlfriend and baby mama could get along with each other. Although our first encounter it didn't go so well. "I don't know about that baby." "Please Tesh." I pout out my bottom lip.

She laughs, "I guess Trey." I smile, "Good." I grab my phone. Who the fuck is this that keeps on send messages. I block their number. I pay for our meal and then we leave out. I had one more thing planned for our day out. We get inside the car. "Aye who is that?" I ask looking in the rearview mirror. It's some car following us. I cut a few turns and they're gone. Maybe I'm just tripping.

We get to the lake, "Mr. Trey?" "Yes Hermano?" "Si my friend. Welcome to Lake Amour." Well damn if I knew he knew English I wouldn't have needed Milan to set this entire thing up. "Follow me and I'll take you to your boat." I nod and we walk over to the boat. It's slick big as hell for two people. We cozy up on the boat as Hermano guides us through the lake. "Baby I got you something." I reach down into my pocket for the necklace. "Here you are my love."  She smiles, "Thank you baby. I love it." She kisses my lips. I love the way this girl lips feel.

"So babe it's something I need to tell you." Latesha says. This shit can't be good. I look at her face. She wouldn't cheat on me... She ain't pregnant, "What are you doing?" She asks looking puzzled. "Just looking." I say laughing, "What's up baby?" "Well..."

Latesha

"So uh... Remember the house that was sent to you in the picture?" I ask. It looks like we're really moving forward together and I need to get this shit out. First with him and then I'll let everyone else know. I just pray he takes it well. "Yeah." He says with a serious look on his face. "Well it's my house..." He looks confused, "Your house?" I shake my head. "Like you own it own it?"

I laugh, "No I live there with my mama." His facial expression changes, "So you lied the whole time about living with your grandma? Why?" I breathe in deeply, "Well it's where I'd prefer to live. I was over there a lot growing up anyway no one really knew the difference. I just kept it going. I blended in with the people I hung around."

He just sits there as we float on through. "Baby look I'm sorry for lying to you." I say grabbing his hand. "So you're living in thousand acre house with drivers and butlers and shit but you want to live in the fucking hood? That ain't making no sense to me Latesha. You ain't got to lie to kick it Latesha. So what you got a lil money. You thought that was gone change shit?"

"Trey no I just couldn't let the people know where I stayed exactly. You already know how people are who don't have shit. You take what you want." Why the fuck did any of that just come out of my mouth. Oh my God. Way to go Latesha. "What the fuck?! So you assume niggas gone take what you got? You're a fucking fraud man!" "Trey I didn't mean it like that." He doesn't say anything.

We get back to the house and he's still not talking to me. "Aye y'all want some dinner?" Chris asks. "Nah I'm good bruh." He says. Chris looks at me, "Same here." I feel bad I really do but if he really saw it the way then maybe he'd understand. If he's reacting this way I really don't know how the girls are gone take it. At least my grandma would be proud.

Chris and Aliyah

Aliyah

The Next Day

I get up and head into the kitchen. "Good morning boo." I say to Latesha. "Morning."
She says dryly. "What's wrong?" I ask.  "Me and Trey and this thing... Just a mess." She says. "Awww. Hopefully it gets better. I love y'all as a couple. Hopefully August and Milan and follow suite." She laughs and shakes her head, "Girl they be playing." Don't I know it! "Exactly."

I finish making my waffles and walk into the room. Chris ass is knocked the fuck out. I'll let my baby chill but by noon he better be up and ready to take me out. Once I'm done eating I sit my plate to the side and fall back asleep to myself.

"Good morning baby." Chris says. I rolled over, "Good morning.... So what are you doing?" He laughs, "You ever scuba dived?" He asks getting up. "Do I look like the type of girl that scuba dives babe?" He laughs, "Well babe I don't know maybe the ghetto version." "What's the ghetto version?" I ask. "Setting up a lil kiddie pool and putting the fish from the fish tank in there." I laugh so hard tears begin to flow. "Oh my God boy. I can tell you got into some shit." He smiles before walking into the bathroom.

Chris

"So baby... Would you like to meet Jamari?" She asks. "Yeah baby sure." At first I wasn't really comfortable with the whole thing but once I found out everything shit all made sense. I already got some lined up for that nigga. I can't a pussy ass nigga who gotta manipulate a woman or force a woman to some shit she ain't down with. My body count just getting longer and longer.

I turn into the place. I've always wanted to do some shit like this before. We get out and head inside. "Welcome to Aquafinanisia. I'll be you're instructor Chacina. Once you are suited up you'll be free to roam around the reef." We walk through the building and into a locker room. The instructor talks about the rules and all that shit. I'm ready to get into the damn water.

"Alright that is all. Once you suit up, you are ready to go." We go into our separate locker rooms and change. This suit is tight and about to show all my shit. I walk back out. The instructor puts on the rest of the breathing gear.

"Let's do this baby." I grab Aliyah's hand and we walk out to the water. We dive right in and this shit is gorgeous. It's filled with so many different colors and different things. I swim around a little further and see a group of seahorse coming through. I wish the whole crew could have came and seen this shit. Aww man.

We spend the entire day there literally. They only made us get out because it was getting dark. "Baby that was really fun!" I smile at her, "It was. That was some once in a lifetime type shit." We get back dressed and leave out. "Chris I really enjoyed our day together."

Aliyah

"It's not over yet baby." Chris says. I smile, I wonder what else he has planned. Since I've told him everything about the DaQuan shit things have been great. It made sense where his attitude came from before when he thought I stepped out on him. I'm just glad we're both finally on the same page about everything.

We arrive at..the beach? "Baby why are we here at night time? I'm not getting in that water." He laughs, "Come on you'll see." I get out and follow behind him. I hope I don't fall into a sandpit or something, you can barely out here.

We walk up in this candlelight dinner spread all over on a blanket. "Baby this is gorgeous." I say sitting down. This is really beautiful. "I just wanted to do something special for you. I know I've been tripping lately but most importantly we've been together for a minute. You make me happy and I'm real thankful for that. When I'm not with you I miss the simplest lil shit about you. I guess I'm saying all of this to say I love you Aliyah and swear I'll do anything for you."

____________________________________

Lavish Life is at 1K tho! It's always one of my personal goals to get at least 1K reads. So to celebrate expect another update... 😊