Games && Deaths

Milan

It's feel weird as fuck Santana not being here. It's fucked up as hell and kind of ironic we were doing the same thing to each other. August played me the audiotape him and Chris somehow was able to get. It was true Santana in fact was setting me up. I didn't want to believe it but shit I'm sure he would've reacted the same I did if someone were to tell him i was doing the same. Now it's times to place the music. I call my father.

"Hello Princesa." He says answering. "The job is done." "I know that and the only reason it got done is because of Chris and August. Don't ever ask to do anything again. It is clear to me that you cannot obey my orders. August I know I can depend on for whatever but the amount of time and excuses you give is unacceptable in this life." I hang up. I don't have time to listen to the constantly shit of what l don't do or ain't doing right.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. "Good morning." Chris says. "'Morning." I say opening the cabinets. "What's wrong Milan?" "Nothing I'm fine." I say taking out a box of cereal. "Could you pass me the milk please?" I ask Chris grabbing a bowl.

Chris

It's something wrong with her. I know her. I pass her the milk. "You upset about Santana or some?" I ask. She slams the milks down, "I said I was fine. Let it go damn." I throw my hands up, "Fine but you already know we don't get down like that. You don't come against one of us and not expect that shit to get handled." "I had it under control." She says pouring her cereal and milk. "Milan you didn't even know he was setting you up." How the hell she was gone handle the shit.

"My father had me setting him up!" I step back, "What?" I ask confused. Why in the hell would Santiago get Milan to do some shit like that. "You heard me but I wasn't going to do it because he wasn't who he appeared to be. He didn't barely does shit with his father business. As I'm sure you could guess he didn't take well to that." "Why would he have you setting him up when me and August could've got the shit down just like that?" She rolls her eyes, I hope her shit falls out one day. "Because I wanted too. I don't have to explain shit to you."

She leaves out the kitchen. "What the fuck man?" I sigh and continue making my breakfast. Aliyah walks into the kitchen. "What's good baby?" She asks coming up behind me. "What's up? You hungry?" "What you making?" "Pancakes, eggs, sausage." I respond. "Yeah I want some." "Coming up."

We walk out plates and head up to the room. "So baby it's something I need to tell you." I look at her, "What's up?"

Aliyah

I breathe in deeply. It's now or never Aliyah. "So I've sort of been keeping something from you only because it could create problems big problems. And I would be crushed if something was to ever happen to you..." I pause to breathe, "So you know I was telling you about Jamari right?" He shakes his head yes. "Well his father... My ex DaQuan... He's a dealer and my mother she's ..she's addicted to drugs. Some years back when she got originally got hooked she was working..." I wipe my eyes. He sits his plate down and grabs me.

I lean away from him, I need to get all of this out. "So once she lost her job she didn't have the money to pay him. Me and DaQuan weren't together I was actually moving on with my life. So in exchange for payment my mother made a deal with him. He could have sex with me anytime he wanted. The last time we had sex the night we went to the dock the next day I found out I was pregnant." His mouth drops yet his eyes are filled with anger.

"He told me if I did anything to the child he would kill my mother and me. I couldn't have another child with him. God no. I would have killed myself before I let that shit happen. So I ended it and had an abortion almost a month ago which is why I can't have sex with you yet."