When I'm With You

Milan

We found out that August mother dying was a a big ass hoax. Whoever the fuck plays like that is sick. They had all of us including my father thinking she was dead. The shit really has August down though. From what I know they don't have the best relationship because August chose to take the same path as his father.

I walk into August room. "Hey..." He looks up, "What's good?" I walk further inside. "Want some company?" I ask laying on his bed. He chuckles, "It looks like your getting comfortable anyway." I smile at him. Glancing down at his lips and getting caught up this shit. I fight the urge kiss him. Wrong moment and time Milan. But damn look at his lips.

"You good best friend?" He glances down at me, "We're best friends now Milan?" I laugh, "We can be whatever you wanna be." I say repeating what he said when we had this conversation before. He laughs, "Get outta here with all that man."

"Make me get out." The seductive look in his eyes, shit it's too early in the morning for this. "I got ways I could put out which would you prefer through the front or back?" I crack up laughing. "Hmm... Either or but the back is my favorite." "You a lil freak Milan." "I thought we were talking about doors." I laugh. "Which do you like?" He laughs, "Get out." "Nah I'm good."

"I'll throw yo lil ass out." I lean up, "Try me." He throws me over his shoulders. "Never knew you had an ass." I say poking it. I feel a heavy ass hand hit my ass. That shit almost brought tears to my eyes. "Fucking bastard." "What was that?" He says rubbing where he just hit me. "You heard me fucking bastard. Stop touching my ass." He laughs, "Don't touch my shit and I won't touch yours." I poke his ass again and feel a hit harder than the first time. Wait till I get down.

"I swear I'm about to fight you." He puts me down, "Fight me Milan." I was already on the way to slapping his face when he grabs my hand. "Too slow baby girl." He laughs. I can never get out of this nigga hold and he thinking this shit funny. "Let me go August." "Say please daddy." I laugh, "Fuck outta here nigga." I refuse to give into any fucking man. "Guess I'm holding you all day. Can't be stubborn your entire life Milan." I roll my eyes.

With his free hand he touches on my neck. "Stop Aug." I'm slick ticklish. "Say please daddy." He repeats. "What part of no nigga don't you understand.." I ask. He starts fondling with my breast. His damn nigga here. I look up at him from upside down, he leans down and kisses me. "Nigga." He adds in his tongue. He's going to let my hands go eventually. "I'm waiting." He says bringing his head back up. Ugh. "August please let me go." He shakes his head no smiling. I roll my eyes, "I hate you I swear." He laughs, "Uhm mhm. Two words and I'll let you go." "When you become so damn playful?" "We on vacation what you mean? It's grind mode soon as we get back... You coming with me?"

Chris

"Let's go!" I yell up the stairs. We're waiting on Latesha and Trey ass. We have three days left after today and I'm trying to make the best of what's left of this crazy ass vacation. I glance over at Aliyah, August, and Milan. Trey and Latesha finally decide to bring their ass. "Finally damn." "Ah stop acting like a lil bitch." Trey says. "Ima show you a bitch." We leave out the door and head over to the Canon Canopy Adventure. It's about to be fun as fuck.

We get in the van and start traveling. "What's all here again?" Aliyah asks. "Different Zip-lining courses, buggies, uh some rock climbing shit and some more stuff." I answer keeping my eyes on the road. I peak in the review mirror and see August and Milan talking. I crack a smile looking at the smile on her face. Even though I'm not real keen on her and guys, I am happy to she her finally smiling. I guess it's not that bad that it's my nigga August putting the smile there.

We pull up to the park and the view looks amazing already. We make it inside and they harness us up. Why the hell we ain't get an English speaking instructor I don't know. Thank God for Milan. "So he says to follow him and then we can started." Milan says. We walk over and up to the line. "Baby look at how high up we are."

Aliyah

I didn't know we would be this far up this shit. "I see it Aliyah." "Baby like this up really high." "You scared?" Chris asks grabbing my hands and bringing them to his face. "A lil." He smiles, "It's all good baby I'm right here with you." While the man says something in Spanish we all look at Milan. "One at a time and once he give you the okay then the next person can go."

"Baby." I look up at Chris. "You got it. I'll be down there waiting. Come on Jose let's go." This man name is not Jose. I laugh. Chris goes down. My heart drops, "Oh my God." "You got it girl lets go." Latesha says. It's my turn now. "Aw fuck." The guy laughs. I go down and almost lose my damn mind. I finally make it to the bottom after a few seconds. "See look. You ready for the next one?" Chris asks. "Yeah it was actually kind of fun in a near death experience type of way." He laughs at me.

We walk over to the next one. "So you know Bri was the one who told me about the whole baby thing." Chris says. I roll my eyes, "How the fuck did she know?" "Don't be like that. She really thought I already knew and DaQuan is her cousin." Well damn, "Really? She doesn't seem like she could be family with a bastard like that." He chuckles, "She won't be for long, trust that."

August

"Well damn where the hell did everybody go?" I ask. I look up and see Milan coming next down on the line. "Catch me August." I laugh grabbing her waist as her feet reaches the ground. "That shit was fun as fuck." She says unharnessing. "Where everybody go?" I shrug my shoulder, "I don't know but I'm ready to get on them buggies." "Let's go then. They'll catch up later." We get over to them. "Solo or double riding?" The guy says with a broken English dialect. I look down at Milan. "What you thinking?" "Hmmm. Double." She says.

We ride out through the sand. The desert is hot as hell man. "You good back there?" I ask Milan. "Yeah I'm good." We jump up in the air on the buggie and she tightens her hold on me. Riding a lil more further up we stop. "This is random as fuck. Why the hell is it a fountain out here?" Milan says getting off the bike. "For thirsty mufuckers who need some water.." She looks over at me. "Don't drink that shit. It's a death sentence waiting to happen!" Why she yelling at me like I'm bout to drink it?

"Okay Milan." I says causally. "Have you ever just played in sand?" She asks. "No." I look at her questioning her motives. "Oh." She says watching a grain of sand slip through her fingers. "Aye so uh.. Would you like to hang out with me." I ask feeling like a lil ass boy asking a girl out for the first time. She looks up at me, "Sure August I'd love to hang."

Latesha

We were heading to the next line thinking we'd see Chris and Aliyah but we don't. So we keep going to the next course. They have so many here and the view is what's really just breathe taking. "Baby did you see those birds?" I ask him. "Hell nah I was too busy looking at the line making sure that shit ain't snap." I shake my head and laugh at him.

"So baby what you think about us getting away doing our own thing one of these last few days?" Trey asks. I smile, "Yeah that'd be fun. You don't think our friends will be mad?" I ask. "Hell nah we been stuck with they ass this entire time." We both laugh, "Alright cool."

Trey

"Bet I beat you up these rocks." I say to Latesha. "Bet you don't." I smirk over at her, "What I get when I win?" I stretch my arms and legs out. She laughs, "What do I get when I win?" I love her competitiveness. "You know you can get a lil kiss touch." I answer her. "You can get the same then baby. But I should warn you I don't play fair." She starts climbing up. "Damn."

I make up and back down just in time. Before she did. "Cheaters never prosper baby." She rolls her eyes, "Whatever." I laugh and grab her face. I kiss her lips. She smiles and kisses me back. "Alright let's go find the rest of the group."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So doing the last three days in Cabo differently... Each pair will get their own chapter (Chris and Aliyah, August and Milan, Trey and Latesha)... Which pair y'all wanna see  go first, second, third? What are some things that should go on each pair chapter?